Nail Trix & Spa / Bad service

1 United States

It was the worst experience I ever had in my life. I stopped in this salon on Saturday evening to see if they had any gift certificates for spa treatments. As I stood at the counter waiting for someone to assist me, there was some commotion from inside one of the stalls as a African American woman passed me, as I turned around to see what was going on I was shoved from behind. It was 2 employees of the salon, I then asked what was going on and then I was told not to leave the store and they kept me there holding me, and prodding, sticking fingers in my face and literally forming a human chain so I couldn't leave the store. I was called "black mother_[censored], and other hate names. What was most upsetting was just because I was black and whomever the lady was that they had a problem with was black I became associated with her. I have never been so humiliated in my life. I was questioned by the police and was made out as if I had done something wrong. I'm filing a lawsuit against this company. No one should have to experience anything like this.

Va