Nail Glamour South Park Mall San Antonio, TX / Painful Service

Nail Glamour
2310 S.W. Military Dr. suite 136
San Antonio
Phone: 210-922-5020
My neice went to this Nail shop in the Mall located near Regis and JCPenney. It's called Nail Glamour, she went with her mom and had her nails done. They did not give her a reciept and she said that they burned her with the drill. She went on March 21st, 2009, she said that she had to put bandages on two of her fingers because they were very painful and bleeding. Today is March 22nd and she wants to have them taken off, because they hurt her very much. I called the Nail Glamour shop and told them what had occured and they said " come in we fix." I told him she is afraid to go back and have them removed there because of the drill. He laughed and said " yea sometime we go over and it hurt it ok." I told him no it's not okay and you are not suppose to be using the drill any way, it's dangerous. He laughed again and said " yea you right you know everything!" I told him that we were not going back to have them take them off and put them back on that she wanted her money back. He laughed and said " we no give back money." So that is why I'm sharing our story with others so that they can stand up for themselves and fight back against nail shops who give poor customer service. Obviously they don't put the customer FIRST! If you've had a similiar expeirence I urge you to take action and post your compliant as well. Help put a stop to those who hurt others with their BUSINESS!

Nail Glamour South Park Mall San Antonio, TX

N  23rd of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
OMG! Your poor niece! I don't know how old she is, but I seriously feel bad for her. I had a bad experience, a few years ago, but I'm in Boston
suburbs. They snipped my cuticle too closely (before applying the nails). One finger started to bleed. What is one thing you don't want to "share" with strangers? RIGHT! Your BLOOD! The nail tech took out the styptic powder and scooped out a tiny bit & applied to my finger.
It was still bleeding so SHE USED THE SAME CUTICLE STICK TO "Double Dip" THE STYPTIC & apply more. I told her that "you're not supposed to do that" as my stomach sank. She just went on with what she was doing, acting like she didn't know what I was saying.
I told my girlfriend (who I had gone with), and she got a little pissed-off at me for 'making a scene' when I told the manager before we checked out. What I did: I called the local BOARD OF HEALTH in my city & they already had a few complaints on file. They investigated, & closed the shop until EVERYTHING was spotless & the nail techs were taught appropriate procedures foruse of transferable products. Perhaps you could do that, too and contact the STATE BOARD of LICENSING (because they HAVE to have had courses & passed a state exam to be working in that position). HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE! I really think that's what's wrong with America today--Nobody wants to be
responsible for their actions! Well, Wishing You the Best Of Luck!!
A  14th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I just went to the same place last week...I wish i would have seen this then. One guy put these dents in my natural nails with that drill. I'm not having any pain or anything but I'm very concerned about what I'm supposed to do. Will everything even out as they grow? Help!!! Somebody please have this place shut down!!!
A  1st of Jun, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My stepsister went to '' Glamour Nails " to get them done for her graduation and they were beautiful !!!
I adore them. If you get them done there they will last a while. She still has them today. Even though i didnt get my nails done they still had great service.And today I might get them done at the same place .
( Glamour Nails )
N  9th of Jul, 2010 by
There is a nail shop in Dallas Texas, located at3659 Camp Wisdom and the name of the shop is Roses nails. The workers are friendly and there is one person that does very good pedicures namely Lee, but the shop is not very well kept. Their cleaning products for moping and etc. is sitting out. The shop its self need to be cleaner. There are flowers hanging on the wall that's been hanging there for years and about to fall off. The manager ther is not very friendly.
N  4th of Aug, 2015 by
I went to nail glamour today in the South Park mall. I have to say that this nail salon has been the worst experience of my life, the costumer service is horrible! I went in for an acrylic full set and the nail tech was William. He is the worst! When he started doing my nails I requested for the arm rest to be removed because that cheap plastic was not comfortable at all. I guess he got very offended that he started raising his voice and started talking back to me. As a paying costumer I don't deserve to get treated the way he treated me, not to mention he was doing everything so fast and did a horrible job in my nails. I'm very un happy. I feel like I threw my money down the drain. I thought I would come here since I ran a quick errand next door. Lesson learned!!!
A  10th of Oct, 2015 by
I just kicked myself!! I was just thinking of going there today. I do remember on a couple of visits i had there i came out with cuts to my cuticle's and pain. I went back at a later time and this older man did the worst job ever. I had to go back twice in one week to get two nail's fixed. Their customer service is poor. I was actually looking for there hours of operation when i ran across these reviews. Thank God because it made me snap not to go back to Nail Glamor the Torture Chamber!! @ south park mall.
N  24th of May, 2016 by
I'm glad I looked this place up before going in! They will NOT be seeing me today or EVER!!!
D  10th of Feb, 2018 by
Went in for a stiletto shaped set in basic red and they literally pressured and forced to use the stupid powder polish that cost so much more. I kept saying no too expensive and he went ahead and scammed my [censor] anyway. Never again.