Naedo Sirius Cal/holiday / Unlawful debit order

1 South Africa Review updated:

I was informed by ABSA of a debit order deduction of R400.00 from my bank account by NAEDO Sirius Cal/Holiday 15298?? This is happening for the second month now. ABSA confirmed that they cannot cancel this debit order. Could this PLEASE be investigated? I have never authorised any such deduction and I have NO idea what it is. My e-mail address [protected]@ymail.com.

An

Comments

Aug 02, 2011

I have been in a situation like this and this is called THEFT from your bank.

Aug 20, 2011
    Sirius Calholiday - unlawful dabit order
    Sirius Calholiday
    South Africa

I got a deduction of R400 from my bank account which is FNB, I don't know of any agreement about that...pls help!

• Ku
      Sep 27, 2011
    Sirius Calholiday - unlawful dabit order
    South Africa

The was an unlawful debit from my account from Siruis Calholiday and I wanted to know how do I go about stopping them from debiting R400 from my account because I never authorize the deduction as this is the second time they debit R400.00 from me. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com.

• Sh
      Oct 04, 2011

I have had the same thing happen to me this past month. Some company called "Naedo Sirius Cal/Holiday" debitted R400 from my account without my authorization. Please let me know if there is anything I can do? Should I go to the police? Is it going to be of any use? What should I do?

• St
      Oct 05, 2011

hi there, who on earth is this sirius calholiday, my housekeeper came to me and complained of a deduction done, guess who? SIRIUS CALHOLIDAY and this was done on her fnb account...if anyone knows of who this person or company is please let me have details, this is not on, i just hope this is not an inside job, how does SIRIUS CALHOLIDAY get hold of the accounts...email [protected]@southerncomfortjbay.co.za tk u mira sturmair

• Lk
      Dec 02, 2011

Hi, Ive just had the same thing happen to me! Yes you can get the debit order reversed at an ABSA branch. I asked ABSA if they get lots of complaints like this if they try and prosecute the offenders, and they didnt seem to even attempt to. Useless!! But yes, I think this is soemthing we should all take further. Apparently the number for the company making the unlawful debit order is 086 11 35 791. Call them and give them hell!!! And yes report to police etc etc etc.

• Nk
      Jul 14, 2012

I have been having the same problem for couple of months now and they told 2 go 2 ABSA to reverse it, isnt there any other way 2 reverse it without going 2 bank?

• Ta
      Apr 07, 2014

what is this NAEDO guyz? I need ur help my money's being deducted 4rm my std bank acc and i dont remember giving anyone permission to do that and i don't have any debts PLZ HELP