Nacel Properties / Negligence!
I started renting at 517 Blue Mountain Street back in July 2007. The first few months went smoothly, I was happy with my one bedroom apartment. It was a bit rundown, but I did my best to make it comfortable. The problems began in December 2007. I paid my rent on time, but received a letter under my door December 12th stating that I was past due and needed to get up to date. I contacted my landlord, left a voicemail. I contacted Nacel Properties, left a voicemail. The next day I discovered that the lanlord had went on holidays and had failed to record my $850 into the deposit book. Fair enough, we all make mistakes. I let it slide. Then on February 4th, I found an eviction notice on my door. I was stunned. I had left my rent under the office door which is an acceptable practice in this building. It turns out my landlord had lost my rent in his car. This made me uncomfortable to say the least. A couple weeks later I contacted him to repair my oven, dishwasher and toilet. Three weeks later, the repairs haven't been taken care of. He won't return my calls, nor will Nacel Properties, Saturday night, I had friends over for dinner and attempted to heat up some garlic bread. I couldn't turn the oven off for about 45 minutes. So dangerous!!! So, I'm fed up. I gave notice today for May 1st, nearly two months notice. Beware!!!
More Nacel Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Nacel Properties Ltd. - Inexcusable rental management practices! 
- Nacel Properties Ltd. - Residence at 423 E. 10th. Ave. 
- Nacel Properties Ltd. - People complaining about nacel 
- Nacel Properties Ltd. - Poor Management 
- Nacel Properties - poor management 
- Cascadia Apartment Rentals / Nacel Properties - Mouldy apts. 
- [Resolved] Nacel Properties - Porter Apartments - Insect Infestation 
- Nacel Properties - Building Management
- Nacel Property - Charging back 7 years later
- Nacel Properties - Rental Run around