Naaptol / DEFECTIVE ITEM
Sir I purchased one mobile from NAAPTOL by telemarketing by seeing advertisement in paper in (i.e Times of India, DNA and Hindustan times). After one week I got a telephone call from NAAPTOL, said that I have been selected to get a lucky prize( i.e a sandiago poloclub wrist watch). Then I contacted customer care of NAAPTOL and came to know that, to get that wrist I have to pay shipping charge Rs. 500/-. I agreed to get the wrist watch and to pay the shipping charge. I got the wrist watch on 28/02/2010 having order no.185819. One day suddenly the watch felled down from my wrist. By seeing thoroughly it was observed that, the coupling of strap to the watch was broken and also by falling the dial was got so many scratch. The watch is having 06 months warranty. I have contacted so many times to NAAPTOL customer care and also sending repeated e-mails. But failed to get any reply.
Finally I came to conclusion that, NAAPTOL is cheating to customer.
PLZ. help me to get repaired.
More Naaptol Complaints & Reviews
- Naaptol - Naaptol is doing fraud & cheating business on national level 
- Naaptol.com - Mini silai machine with thread set - defective
- Naaptol - Naaptol the Best shopping portal to shop on. 
- Naaptol - Duplicate & used phone 
- Naaptol - No Problems shopping at Naaptol 
- Naaptol Online Shopping - Financial fraudant 
- Naaptol Online Shopping Private Limited & Sold By Drive India Enterprises Solutions Ltd - swipe economic android mobile with gorilla glass. item 12627
- Naaptol.com - Faulty product not replaced and no Refund 
- Naaptol - wespro pc tablet 786 from naaptol is not switching on and looks damaged 
- Naaptol - Lg Prima Lwa5pr5d 1. 5ton (5 Star) Window Air Conditioner - Non-Reciept of Product and No Refund after even 12 calls from UK each ending in about 25-30 mins