N1 Wireless / Awful experience

I ordered a phone from n1wireless.com. The total cost was $360.00 which was cheaper than all the other websites I searched. Though I felt unsure about this site, I never did any research on it. I was fooled by all the trust seals they proudly display on their home page. This is now a shock to me, because I've found them to be far from trust worthy. The amount of $360.00 was instantly taken from my account, but I never received the package. I contacted DHL, and was told that they never received a package. I tried calling n1wireless at [protected], but all I got was an oldschool voice message asking me to call back in *a few hours*, or leave a message. I thought about leaving an explicative laced message, but I figured if this is as big of a scam as I presume it to be. The culprits would only get a kick out of it. I even tried emailing them a dozen times. No response. No package. No refund. No reason for anyone to ever do business with this website. Do me a favor, let me be the last one scammed by these crooks.

Va

Comments

4th of Nov, 2008

I just bought (2) motorola ming smart phones.

First I paid for two day shipping and got hem in 3 days.

Then it turns out the product information on the web site is crafted to miss lead you. The software that comes with the phone is origanl and out of date. N1 advertizes a delux package which leads you to believe it is has the updated software but does not.

So I purchased the software from Motorola and spent 2 hours on teh phone with their customer service to find out that the drivers on the phone are not recongizable. According to Motorola the phone is useles as a smart phone and they recommended returning it to the vendor for replacement.

I have sent emails with no reply and have tried calling but no one ever picks up and a message cannot be left because the ansewering machine is full.

So in summary: DO NOT BUY FROM N1!!!
    You will regret it.

• Hg
      7th of May, 2009

N1wirelss is a scam. BIG scam. I was ripped off too.

• Se
      9th of Sep, 2009

Be careful while ordering from N1wireless.com. I ordered a bluetooth headset and got a faulty one. I wanted to return it. So I called the customer support. That number (1347-240-0289 ) looked like a fake one. I ignored the 1, and dialed starting from 347. the number was always busy. The rep would say that someone will call back to resolve my issue. I waited for that someone to call back. No one called me back. Finally, I decided to talk to the manager and close the issue. I called customer support back again. Another rep with a strange accent (Eastern Europe) answered. He was demanding me about what went wrong with the item. Few minutes later the manager showed up. He refused to take my item back for full refund. I complained to BBB New York.

Be careful with this company. Product might be faulty or not original.

BTW the item was not shipped in the original manufacture package.

• Jb
      23rd of Oct, 2009

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!THEY ARE CROOKS. THEY ARE A SLEAZY, BACK ALLEY, NEW YORK, BLACK MARKET RACKET. EVERYTHING THEY SELL IS ABSOLUTE CRAP. DON'T BELIEVE A SINGLE THING ON THEIR WEBSITE, EVEN THOUGH IT LOOKS LEGIT. NOTHING IS BRAND NEW, AND NOTHING IS REFURBISHED. THEY WILL SEND YOU NON-FUNCTIONING EQUIPMENT. IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET A HOLD OF SOMEBODY TO TRY AND RETURN IT, THEY WILL GRILL YOU. THEY WILL CLAIM ALL ITEMS WERE TESTING BEFORE SHIPPING, "IT'S OUR POLICY", BUT IT IS ALL 100% LIES. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE PROBABLY 1000'S OF PEOPLE HAVE MADE. IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM, YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU DIDN'T TAKE MY ADVICE. IF YOU STILL FEEL COMPELLED TO BUY FROM N1, AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR DAMAGED OR COMPLETELY NON-FUNCTIONING EQUIPMENT, MAKE SURE YOU RETURN IT. YOU WILL GET SCREWED ON THIS AS WELL, AS YOU PAY A 20% RESTOCKING FEE FOR CRAP. THEY WILL TRY TO TALK YOU INTO EXCHANGING YOUR ITEM. THE REPLACEMENT WILL BE IN WORSE SHAPE THAN THE ORIGINAL. PLEASE, PLEASE TRUST ME ON THIS. I FILED COMPLAINTS WITH THE BBB OF NEW YORK STATE AND EVEN TRIED TO HAVE MY BANK GET BACK SOME OF THE MONEY I WASTED ON SHIPPING COSTS AND THE 20% RESTOCKING FEE. THESE GUYS HAVE THEIR PROGRAM DOWN TO AN ART. IF YOU BUY FROM THEM YYOOUU WWIILL GGEETT SSCCRREEWWED. THAT IS THE ONLY GUARANTEE YOU WILL GET WHEN IT COMES TO DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE PROFESSIONAL THIEVES. DON'T BEND OVER TO THESE GUYS!!! THEY ARE RUTHLESS!!!

• Pu
      23rd of Oct, 2009

I was just about to order from n1 and saw your post. So I called the support line and got a recording that ended with "The mailbox is full, goodbye". I will buy elsewhere.

• Ah
      28th of Feb, 2010
    N1 wireless - Does not return phone calls, no customer service
    N1 Wireless
    n1wireless.com

This is a terrible co. Does not return phone calls, no customer service. They sent me a different product than I ordered with no explanation. It came in a zip loc bag- not factory sealed, and with no instructions. I spoke with Ashley, x1 she was very unhelpful and they have never sent the instructions. Never do business with this co.

15th of Sep, 2010

I ordered a Jabra bluetooth headset from N1wireless. They shipped via USPS with a tracking number. Few days later when I checked online for delivery status, it shows Delivered. I checked my mailbox as well as checked with leasing office of my apartment. I did not found any package with bluetooth headset.
    I raised a dispute with USPS by calling them, then promised somebody will call me in 2 days but i never received any call. I also sent emails to N1wireless but never got any reply from them either.
    Totally fleeced for $14.

• Ri
      13th of Jun, 2016
    N1 wireless - Worst customer
    N1 Wireless

I will never order from this company again.

Their customer service was useless, refused to work with me on a return which I requested via the 'please leave a voicemail and somebody will get back to you shortly' method.

I'll never order here again. I suggest anyone go with somebody else you know and trust.

• Ev
      14th of Jul, 2018

The owner is shlomo bagdadi. Hit him up 6466960188 haha

• Kw
      24th of Aug, 2018

I FEEL LIKE I WAS SCAMMED - CUSTOMER SERVICE NON-EXISTENT

I ordered an LG V20 from N1Wireless on AUG 12.
    On AUG 13 I got an email from N1 that stated the phone was on back order.
    On AUG 13 I emailed sales and support to cancel my order.
    On AUG 21 I got an email that stated my phone was being shipped.
    Aug 21 I again emailed sales and support to inform them I cancelled my order on the 13th.
    On the 23rd the phone arrived.
    I have called their phone number 347-240-290 more than a dozen times and the system always rings out and hangs up.
    No one picks up the phone.
    Their office is at 1425 - 37 street in Brooklyn.
    I happen to live in Brooklyn and will try to stop in and find out what is going on.
    I DO NOT recommend this company.
    They make me feel like I was scammed.

11th of Sep, 2018

BUYER BEWARE!
    This company sells junk, used and damaged products. They do not have any customer service. If you are lucky enough to get what you ordered it will be used, damaged or a reject. They have no customer service so you get whatever you get.