MyWOT / MyWOT is Scam - Proof Available

Finland Review updated:

I can prove that mywot is a scam. Users of MyWOT, those who are given extra right by the management of myWOT to rate websites (Each of their rating is equal to 1000 of normal people ratings) found on Freelancer.com selling their service. They take down competitors by leaving negative ratings or they improve your website rating. Mr.Sami Tolvanen, What do you have to say now? We are criminals and bad guys complaining about your scam website? Or your GOLD, Platinum users are the bad ones? The truth cannot be concealed forever. We let the world know what's going on in MYWOT.com

Please check the attached image.

MyWOT

Comments

• Su
      20th of Apr, 2012

More screenshots for your preview.

• Al
      12th of Jun, 2012

Lot of frustrated people out there who don’t know what to do with all the bad rating mywot gives them. Here are some who are trying to do some about it - http://mywot-reviews.info/

• Gl
      5th of May, 2013

Similar problem. We wasted so much time trying to voice our argument and prove the lies they said about us were not true. Only to find out our comments get deleted and theirs get moved to the top.

• Th
      6th of May, 2013

Good job on documenting. We spent so much time trying to argue and voice our objections to the slander that came our way, when we should have done what you did.

• Ju
      29th of May, 2013

I first went to this website to leave a comment for another website that was false reported. This then brought attacks to my website. I dont see a way to have your website's reputation improved after their high level users slander it. You will just be marked as spam if you try to comment favorably. Support does nothing to help. They do more on here to try and hide these comments.

• Es
      28th of Oct, 2013

agreee, my WOT, is really a rubbish, they have give their comments even before we establish our website, for other website: e-standard.org, some of my customers standard up to see good things but they still give low rate, www.e-standard.org have a low rate, this is really ridiculous, MyWot is really bad.