myundergroundstyle.com` / knock-offs

NJ, United States Review updated:
3.35
Got the items that were ordered from this company and they are COMPLETELY diffrent then what was pictured. CAME FROM CHINA! This site produces cheezy knock-offs. I am trying to get my $$ back so I can get THE REAL THING! Let's bring this place down! DO NOT BUY!

Comments

4th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Our Website sells quality products for a discount. We gather our merchandise from dozens of suppliers. We sometimes are given merchandise that is less that perfect and we apologize for it. However, we also offer an extremely liberal return policy. We accept returns for any reason whatsoever. We make every effort to satisfy our customers. During the last month we experienced traffic to the site that we were not prepared for. Accordingly, serveral delays occurred in shipping. We also shipped some items that were wrong ( either the style or the size ) . Many of our customers were given large discounts, partial refunds, free merchandise, and free shipping in order compensate them for the inconvenience suffered. We take offense to anybody calling our site a "scam" . Some people are obviously very vindictive.
An
  9th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
They don't even answer the phone. This site is not up to the standards that a site is suppose to be. At least e-mail or call the person that is trying to get information on the item(s) that were ordered so that they will know when they will receive them I order an Ed Hardy hoodie and I have not receive an response from you people. What a Shame!!! I had a gut feeling that this site was not up to par!!! Never again!!! I will call my bank to see if I can get my money back.
  10th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
THIS "ANGRY AUNT" OBVIOUSLY HAS SOME PROBLEMS, AS WE ADVISED THE CUSTOMER OF A TRACKING NUMBER FOR HER ORDER AND EVEN REFUNDED HER SHIPPING CHARGES. SHE THINKS THAT BY POSTING ON THIS SITE SHE IS ANONYMOUS, BUT SHE IS NOT...AND IF SHE CONTINUES TO POST FALSE AND DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS ABOUT THIS BUSINESS SHE WILL BE SUED IN BROWARD COUNTY FLORIDA, AS SHE RESIDES IN LAUDERDALE LAKES FLORIDA.
An
  11th of Jan, 2009
Bring it on. Yes I live in Broward county and I am not afraid you you people. FALSE AND DEFAMATORY-- YOU PEOPLE COULD NOT EVEN CALL ME BACK. BOCA RATON IS ONLY 30 MINUTES AWAY. 2 MINUTES ON THE PHONE, YES LONG DISTANCE BUT WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR NOT ONE CALL. I WAS BORN AT NIGHT BUT NOT LAST NIGHT. NEVER AGAIN!!! LOST A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!! THANK GOD!!!2009 what a year.MISS NEW JERSEY GOOD LUCK...
Em
  26th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I absoultely agree with Angry Aunt.. This website is a complete scam and they obviously know it. I ordered a pair of "what was supposed to be" Affliction board shorts, and when I received them, I really could'nt believe that they actually attempted to fool me. They were the cheapest looking and feeling bathing suit ever! A two year old could of made them. I took them to a real retail store that actually sold the real thing and they laughed at me!! I called and called to get information to return my item but their voice mail does'nt work and finally after my THIRD email to them, someone wrote me back giving me a P.O. Box address to send my return. I send it via USPS in order to have a tracking number and surprise, surprise, address undeliverable!! NEVER EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MYUNDERGROUNDSTYLE.COM!!!
Ve
  29th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Agree completely, they are a scam. My order that I sent back sat in limbo at ups for weeks as I kept emailing them finally they got the shirt on the 19th they said in an email(yes they did actually email me back after lots of attempts a few each day actually). Now it is the 29th almost the 30th and still no credit. They say they credited my account but its complete bogus as I have never in the years I have had the card not been credited for something that I have returned now all of a sudden according to them it is a problem with my bank. This is ridiculous, do not buy from them. And as stated above from another poster the shirt was complete bogus and not at all a real Ed Hardy shirt, but I guess in there words this only happens occasionaly.
  13th of Feb, 2009
"Emerald" wrote to us:
" I received my order, thank you, but i have questions regarding it. I would like to return it for a full refund seeing that it was nothing like what I thought it was going to be. Can you please have someone call me in order to ship this back to you correctly? Thank you"
We provided a USA return address as a convenience so that the order did not need to be returned to our China warehouse. The address is a postal box. The address is valid. UPS and Federal Express do not deliver to PO Boxes. The US Post Office does. Upon receipt of the returned item, the customer received a refund. We dont "scam" our customers. If a customer is unhappy with their purchase for whatever reason, we accept returns and provide refunds.
Bi
  18th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This site is a JOKE!!! My poor girlfriend went out of her way to shop for me for my christmas gifts, thought she found a great website that has wonderful prices, she spent several hundred dollars, recieved the gifts, they are FAKE!!!

I wear all Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier and Affliction clothing, its my entire closet, she gave me 5 shirts that were purchased off that website, wow you can see fake items from a mile away once they are paired next to the REAL CLOTHING! The real shirts have rhinestones, they are made of a very nice material, the shirts from this site were cheap rag shirts, the rhinestones looked like someone took a glitter pen and globbed it on the shirts, and the size?? Ha, i wear a Large, the shirts fit like an extra small, it was above my belly button, and it was wide. They were all like that!

so as anyone would do in this situation, they would call and demand a refund, what happens when we call? Its a voice saying to leave a voicemail...they dont even mention the name of there company on there phone line! what kind of company does that?????

I have beyond had it with this p.o.s company, they deserve to be taken down, and everyone of them be put in jail. Selling fake clothing, not having Anyone answer the phone, and having people go through hell just to be happy, Unbelievable...

NOBODY BUY FROM THEM!!! I have done my part, i am going on every complaint board, every forum i am in, everything, I HATE YOU PEOPLE!!!
Se
  5th of May, 2009
I ordered from this site and they had promised that I would recieve my stuff before Christmas well I got all my products on January 16 a wee bit after Xmas no?

And.. to top it all off .. they weren't the real thing at all. They did however return all my emails and sent me two free shirts because they sent me the wrong ones the first time. I just wear these "fake shirts" to the gym as they are so not worth wearing outside where its obvious they are fake.

I want to order the Big Bhudda bags they have on their site and emailed Customer Service to make sure they were real and this time my order won't take forever if I do.. and they advised me .. these bags actually get shipped straight from the US so .. i'd get them in two days...

Im sort of scared.. to order the handbags... ... Should I? Or Shouldn't I?