MyTrip / e-Travel / gender mismatch on ticket not rectified
I booked a ticket on Mytrip when directed there by Kayak. The response was swift but the gender on the ticket was wrong. As a British citizen flying to Los Angeles I wanted the ticket fixed to avoid immigration problems. Singapore airlines, the carrier say it is the travel agent who must do this. after several unanswered e mails and a long phone call nothing has been done and the promise to contact me was not kept.
reference Mytrip NMVBOI JOHN OLIPHANT OF ROSSIE
I simply want the gender changed.
The suggestion of 'Maria' the person I spoke to that I cancel and reboook made me wonder if this was a deliberate mistake to profit from a cancellation. Have you received similar complaints?
Thank you for your attention.
More MyTrip / e-Travel Complaints & Reviews
- Mytrip.com - unreliable company 
- MyTrip / e-Travel - disappointed 
- MyTrip / e-Travel - mytrip.com not inform flight change and cannot be reached by custom support number 
- MyTrip / e-Travel - change of name
- MyTrip / e-Travel - flight booking
- MyTrip / e-Travel - a ticket I bought which I have not gotten any mail.
- MyTrip / e-Travel - booked onto flights we cannot get
- MyTrip / e-Travel - flight booking complaint
- MyTrip / e-Travel - ticket not cancelled on 16 april as requested