MyTrialSupport.comCHARGING CREDIT CARD FRAUDULENTLY WITH ITEMS NOT PURCHASED

1 Review updated:

I JUST KEEP READING AND READING MORE PEOPLE BEING RIPPED OFF JUST LIKE ME!!!HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO FILE A COMPLAINT FOR THIS FRAUD TO BE STOPPED. THE BEST ADVICE THAT I CAN GIVE EVERYONE IS TO CANCEL CREDIT CARD (GET DIFFERENT ACCOUNT NUMBER). BELIEVE IT OR NOT BOTH OF MY CC ALREADY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS CALLING THEM FOR JUST AS SOON AS I SAID ACAIPURE!!!SHE STATED THAT THERE HAVE BEEN HUNDREDS OF CALLS TO THEM ABOUT THIS CENTRALCOASTNUTRAL PHARM., INC COMPANY AND FOR ME TO TELL EVERYONE TO FILE COMPLAINT AND TO NOTIFY THEIR CREDIT CARD COMPANIES AND TO FILE A DISPUTE WITH THEM ON EVERY CHARGE THAT WAS FRAUDULENLY AUTHORIZED ON YOUR CARDS. NOTIFY YOUR BANK IMMED IF YOU HEAVEN FORBID YOU GAVE THEM YOUR DEBIT CARD BECAUSE I CAN DONE TELL YOU THAT IT WILL CONTINUE MONTHS AND MONTHS UNTIL YOU STOP THEM BY CANCLELING YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBERS. THAT WAY, THEY CANNOT CHARGE YOU BECAUSE THE ACCOUNT NUMBER THEY HAVE WILL BE CLOSED AND INACTIVE. I HOPE WE ALL GET JUSTICE AND THESE PEOPLE ARE PLACED WHERE THEY BELONG AND I HOPE THAT THEY GET CHARGED WITH EVERY BROKEN LAW IN THE COUNTRY AND THEIR BACKS ARE AGAINST A JAIL CELL WHERE THEY BELONG, GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS US ALL. I FEEL THE SAME PAIN AND STRESS AND IM JUST AS ANGRY AND IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADVICE THAT CAN HELP ME PLEASE LET ME KNOW.THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

More MyTrialSupport.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fa
      Jan 12, 2009

I also ordered a trial of ACAI BERRY for $3.95 shipping, little did I know this company was going to keep charging my account!! After ordering this product I also received a sample of COLON RX a few days later. I did not order this and there was a $5.95 charge for it on my debit card. I thought $5.95 is not a big deal and I didn't worry about it. Well within approximately 15 days, my account was charged $78.84 for ACAI BERRY which I did not order and had not received in the mail. I called the number, on the small piece of paper included from the sample I had receive a few days back. This non- English speaking man said, " I did not cancel in the designated time and they are mine to keep with a nonrefundable charge!" I asked to speak with a manager, the man refused, he said she was busy and he could not give out the number. This kept on for several days, finally I went to my bank and filed a fraud report to try and get my money back. The money was credited back in about a month, then a few days later there are two charges on my account for $84.79 from two different company names causing my account to overdraft. I had been on vacation, returning 1/7/09 & have a full 30 day supply of COLON RX in my mailbox. I called the number on the enclosed sheet of paper and I was told my money would be credited back within 48 hours. Within 24 hours I visited the bank and the charges were gone, no overdraft fees etc.. On Jan 12th, I was charged again $84.79 twice with two company names. I have now called the 888 number again and was told that I agreed to Terms and Conditions and would not be getting a refund. After going a couple of rounds at that, I went back to the bank to file another fraud report. I now have a new debit card after all of this and hope to get the money they took without my consent.

• Pa
      Jan 12, 2009

Report them!!! Better Business Bureau south east florida. If their is another agency that anyone knows about that we can report them to then please post it.

• Le
      Jan 24, 2009

All I need to do is cancel this report.

Jan 24, 2009

I just went through the same thing this morning when i checked my account and they had taken 88.62 out and I didnt even get the free trial yet and i was charged again the free trial prize (3) more times so I had to cancel my bank account and open a new (1) what a pain in the ### for a free trial.

Jan 25, 2009

I have 2 charges of $89.33 on my account from Acai Berry. I have spoken to 7 people about this. Every time I am told I will get and email within 24 hours. What canI do? I cannot afford this. I ordered the free sample which i canceled in 15 days speaking with Edward. Instead of refunding me I was charged another $89.33. PLEASE --where doI get help?

Jan 25, 2009

ALL I NEED TO DO IS CANCEL ANY FUTHER SHIPMENTS. ORDER NUMBER IS 1098985 MY CUSTOMER NUMBER IS 2359380.

• Ji
      Jan 26, 2009

i need to cancell my order how do i do this, they say call but they are too busy.

• Ka
      Jan 26, 2009

I NEED TO CANCEL ANY SHIPMENTS. My order Number on the trial shipment was 1202998. Please see that nothing is shipped out to me as I have tried calling the number I was given to cancel and can't get anyone to answer.

• Bm

Folks --

There is no way to cancel your order properly as this is an internet scam. Change your credit card numbers at once and file a fraud complaint with your bank.

BMM - Los Angeles

• Sh
      Jan 26, 2009

Cancel my order now 1/26/2009 my order #1240036. I do not want anymore charges to my account. I have called and can not get an answer. You people sure know how to take money that hard working people struggle to make and dont think anything of it...

• Tr
      Jan 26, 2009

Same here on saturday night my card company says to take it up with DRI Digital River but I don't even know who they are? I didn't even want the free trial let alone the charges I thought I was buying a different product. I don't need the program my computer is a 100 years old! (Ok 10) but I dont want an upgrade on an old computer. If someone knows who I contact to get a refund please let me know. All I keep getting are these different web sites. [protected]@hotmail.com

• De
      Jan 27, 2009

I didn't order your product. I don't know how you got my account number. I would never use a cleansing product for your body. I have called many times with no answer on your part. My order no. is 1219372. This matter has been reported to my card company. DO NOT SEND ANY OTHER PRODUCTS or i will get more legal help.

• Tm
      Jan 27, 2009

Stop charging my credit card!!! NOW!

• Ha
      Jan 28, 2009

Got news for you, folks. Cancelling your credit card and getting a new one issued won't do it. You have to file charges through your cc company and, once you get two statements on your new card with NO CHARGES WHATSOEVER on them (DON'T EVEN CALL TO ACTIVATE THE CARD!!!), then you're safe to go. I've done this three times so far, and still am getting charges on my "new", UNACTIVATED charge cards from this ripoff company. At $80 and $90 a pop, this is really screwing up my credit history - all for some crap I never ordered, never received, but somehow keep getting billed for. I'm about ready to sue the credit card company for not stopping the authorizations they pass on each time I get a new card.

Shall we contact the US Attorney General's office and file a class action for financial harassment?

• Fl
      Feb 02, 2009

as of 2/2/09 I"m cancelling all order and the use of my credit card for future use with this company Acai Berry. why don't you answer your phone calls. order numder 1277276 Floyd Shriner

• Ce
      Feb 02, 2009

I just canceled my Acai Berry Ultimate once a month supply. I used the [protected] number that was listed on my order summary to cancel. The woman who answered asked for the order number, verified the name and address and said the account was canceled and that I did not have a balance due. I have lost 4lbs in the first week, but after reading all 0f the complaints I am choosing to stop the automatic refill.
    CE Jones Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Feb 05, 2009

UNREAL! SAME STORY OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I ORDERED A "FREE TRIAL" FOR 3.95 SHIPPING IN DECEMBER, JUST NOW BILLED 88.00 FEB 5, 2009. "RAYMOND" GAVE ME A SONG AND DANCE ABOUT HOW CLEAR IT WAS SPELLED OUT ON WEBSITE THAT THEY WOULD AUTO WITHDRAW FROM YOUR ACCOUNT. NOT! I CALLED MY BANK TO ALERT AND FILE A FRAUD COMPLAINT. NOW, I HAVE TO CANCEL MY CARD, WAIT 2 WEEKS TO GET ANOTHER AND CHANGE ALL MORTGAGE, CAR PAYMENTS, ETC.

BEWARE, DO NOT GIVE YOUR CC ON THE NET EXCEPT FOR REPUTABLE COMPANIES LIKE AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE, ETC.

JMILLER, WASHINGTON, DC

• Iv
      Feb 06, 2009

hello my name is iveth linares i would like to cancel my next order.

• Li
      Feb 09, 2009

This company is completely fraudulent. I contacted my credit card company and filed a fradulent carges on my account against AcaiBerry. The total amount that they have been charging me is $370.28, even after I cancelled the account. The good new is that the credit card company is investigating AcaiBerry and my money has been returned through my bank. Good luck to everyone. What a complete mess.

• Ts
      Feb 10, 2009

I was charged twice for $78.84 from Total Cleanse and again $84.79 from Cleanse shop. What they did was charged me twice but one with a shipping fee of $5.95! My bank was able to provide me a phone number that actually works- all the other numbers are not in service. The LiveChat is just a waste of time because they just type a script as their response. The number is [protected]. This guy name Max answered and told me that my account was cancelled and a email confirmation will be sent- its been four hours and I still didn't get a email from them. If you call make sure that person gives you a confirmation number of your cancellation. Somebody needs to put a stop to this fraudulent!

• They are being investigated as We speak.
    Try /link removed/
    Maybe you'll get your money back if it is a legit Company.
    You are better off closing that credit card and tell your bank of these fraudulent charges. You will see more charges in the near future without your consent.
    Google Consumer Affairs and the Attorney Generals Office of where ever you got that product.
    File a claim, you can even fax it to them.

• Gl
      Feb 11, 2009

my name its gloria rodriguez i do not want to be charge for nithing on my credit card

• Ci
      Mar 08, 2009

UNBELIEVABLE!!! I am in the midst of trying to straighten this fiasco out with my bank. Ditto the exact same scenario as all the above. I ordered the FREE trial of Acai and a FREE trial of total cleanse for 4.99 and 5.95 shipping. The total cleanse came with the instructions and Phone # to call to cancel within 15 days. As I regularly order vitamins and such from Pure Pride, I figured if I like the product, I could order similar if not same product through them. Four days after using product I called the # provided to cancel. I was only able to leave a message..no live person. When I checked my bank account a charge for 78.84 had come out. I also noticed a different phone# in the transaction details. I called that # and spoke to a non-english speaking woman in East Bum...!! After a much heated verbal assault, on my part, she finally agreed to refund my money. Well 3 weeks later and still no refund. I now had to contact my bank to cancel my card and file a n unauthorized report. And that was just for the total cleanse, I never even got the acai. What a nightmare. I'll never order anything on-line again!!

• Ho
      Mar 09, 2009

I had to get my C/C # changed and lodge complaints with wireless providers to 1.) Keep from being charged and 2.) Stop the calls from all the side promotions I didn't ask for. The worst one has been Active Periodicals in Deerfield beach or Deer-something Beach, Florida. I was getting 3 to 5 calls per day from different numbers...sometimes answering to a dead phone or just room noise in the background. These are Madoff wannabees...you'll see if you dig and discover the owners of these scams.

• Li
      Mar 09, 2009

I placed my order for AcaiBerry on 2/17/09 and charged the shipping fee of $5.95 to my debit card.
    After I received my order I tried the pills for 4 days and decieded that for $88.62 a month + shipping was too much. So on 2/25/09 at 12:10 pm I called the [protected] number and spoke to Romelio(?) and cancelled. I was assured that I would not be charged.
    Sure enough on my bank record there is a$79.96 charge posted on the 4th of March.

Yes... I was foolish for not checking this company out.
    Shame on me.

• Ca
      Mar 15, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me, I have filed a fraud charge with my bank to try and get my money credited back to my account. Also had to close out my debit card and reopen a new one!!! BEWARE this is a real SCAM...

• Da
      Mar 18, 2009

I too was charged, after I cancelled. Trying to get ahold of them is a nightmare. I did get them to give me 60.00 back for the Acai berry, but they did not cancel the colon cleanse, so I have another charge for that in addition to a charge for 5.95 I am not sure what that one is for. Trying to call them again.

• Bo
      Apr 09, 2009

I contacted my credit card company and disputed charges that were made to my credit card 3 times of $94.57, totaling $283.71. Then I filed fradulent charges on my account against AcaiBerry. I then cancelled my card and had the credit card company re-issue me a new card with a new account number. This company is fraudulent.

Apr 23, 2009

I am another unhappy consumer for this Acai and Total Cleanse. This is really evil for someone to do this, but it is painful for the customer. This I have to say that whoever you are that is doing this to people I pray for you and that God cleanse you with some blood. This is evil and everything you have done to these people of innocense this will come back on you ten fold. Still I pray that God has mercy on you and causes you to change your wicked ways. God bless all the victims in this case.