MYTRIALSUPPORT / Unauthorized Charges

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-938-4832

I did a Trial product with this Company, I was not happy with the product and was going to cancel my future orders...before I could they "auto-fulled" my next order, I was able to stop the shippment but after 3 weeks of trying to get ahold of them through e-mails, or on the phone, I was able to do a "live chat" at "mytrialsupport.com" at this point I was informed NO refund would be issued because of the turns of their agreement, I have a 15 day trial, 30 day supply. There was NO paper wok of any kind included when I received the product. Unless you go back to the site and go over it VERY carefully and click on all the term & conditions you have no way of knowing that they "auto-fill" in 2 weeks!
BUYER BEWARE!!

Comments

Si
  17th of Dec, 2008

This should also list sflnutition.com as the company!

22nd of Dec, 2008

I also have been taken by what appears to be another of those unscrupelus "business" advertisements. I ordered the "trial" shipment and found the product totally useless. Before I could convey my not wishing to receive another shipment, it was here and of course the money had been taken from my account. I sent them an email and followed up with mailing a copy of the email to them requesting that no more shipments should be sent to me since I was dissatisfied with the product. This morning I received another email of another shipment on its way, dispite my email and letter. I have had to rush to the bank to cancel my card. There has to be some recourse for dealing with these "companies" who continue to extract money from unsuspecting consumers by questionable means. Needless to say, it is virtually impossible to speak directly to anyone at that place. I have still not been able to after several attempts.

La
  24th of Dec, 2008

I just received a third auto charge on my credit card after agreeing ONLY to accept a FREE sample. I can't seem to get a working number to this company, all I can get from the number provided is a busy signal. After 2 Months of trying, today I was referred to this web site. I would like to know what can be done to stop these charges in the future. I'm not above cancelling my credit card but I will if I have to. Please respond.

Se
  24th of Dec, 2008

I also experienced the same as the above people have mentioned, I will never order anything again on line. I am still waiting on my trial bottle and then the next thing I know the full amount was taken from my account, I canceled and they still took my money and I even got a copy of the transcript stating I canceled.Here is the number 1-866-938-4832, when I called they act stupid you can not understand who you are talking to, they speak very weak english. I guess I am going to have to change my account. The number mentioned is for both Acai Berry and the Colon Cleanse. I have never received an email or confirmation, nothing, I am very upset and someting needs to be done.

St
  30th of Dec, 2008

I also was taken in by these criminals. They got me twice with a different something or other. I don't even know what it is. I called my bank and had my card # changed ASAP. I finally got a hold of them and gave her hell and demanded my money back. My bank said to get proof that I tried to settle with them and got nowhere and they would take care of my money. I got a cancellation notice from these crooks but it's too soon to tell if I get anything back. That's another dept. I'll give it a few days and then make my letter to my bank. This website will also help me with my bank, I'm sure. I wrote to the Oprah Winfrey show too, since they're using her name. I'm sure Oprah won't like the attention these crooks are getting using her name. Maybe they can do something about it since they have the resources and we don't.

Un
  2nd of Jan, 2009

I too have been bamboozled by this group of thieves. I have repeatedly attempted to talk to someone about their cancellation policy, which was definitely in the fine print, because I didn't even notice it, and to no avail. I spoke with someone who claimed he would send a request to the refund department and they would get back to me in 24-48 hours. I am already livid, and I am extremely disappointed for getting duped. On a side note, the product is crap. It's nothing more than a fiber pill with a pretty purple label on it. I will report back with my resolution, should I actually get one.

Wi
  2nd of Jan, 2009

I am in the same boat as all these complaints ahead of me. I am so ashamed I got dupped into this scam. Some body ought to be able to something about it. I personaly am going to make a compaint with with the Coonsumers fraud division of Santa Clara County against you. Also I am going to make a Conplaint with KGOTV " Micheal Finney"
to warn people in the San Francisco Bay area about your terrile scam. I hope and pray that someone slams to CELL door on you.

Rs
  3rd of Jan, 2009

I also responded to the add backed with Oprahs name. Free trial, huh, I should know better nothing is fre in life. This company acts as one company when you order only to be charged twice for shipping. I was a fool to believe that I could agrre to the terms withut looking them over with a fine toothed comb. A few weeks later, bam, charged $88 and some change for one Colon 700, and then a few weeks later for another $88 and some change for the actual AcaiBerry. I called the Colon 700 and actually got through, then disconnected. I emailed and told them what kind of sham and using Oprahs name, only to get a response reminding me of the fine print. I recieved the shipment, and just marked return to sender, after a few more weeks, I emailed them again, stating I hadn't recieved my refund, only to recieve a reply again stating they would be willing to refund less than half the price they took, $34 and some change, and I could keep my two bottles. I reluctantly agreed, and now have a credit to my account, but $34 isn't the $88, and it still hurts. I don't have that extra cash just lying around, it tapped into bill money, that wasn't able to clear, then it cost me even more in bank fees. As soon as this was going on, I see the next wave of withdraw from the AcaiBerry. I was able to get through to them to cancel the future shippments, but I still have been charged another $88 and some change, and haven't recieved the product to even send back. I will attempt to contact them to see what kind of outcome they can come up with, but I'm sure it looks bleak. I don't know what kind of other outlet I can turn to to help fix this for others and myself. I feel that I am a smart person, and it hurts my pride more than my pocket book at times.

Un
  3rd of Jan, 2009

I called the numbers given again today, and nothing. Not a ringtone, an error message, or even a message stating business hours. They advised me yesterday that someone would be in touch with me to discuss a refund, can anyone guess how that turned out? I am livid!!! I have called my bank, and they have advised me that until the charges actually clear, there is nothing I can do to dispute it at this point. Once the charges clear, that is exactly what I intend to do. I am in the same boat as all of you. This is absolutely appalling, I cannot believe the lengths people will go through just to earn a buck! I will continue to keep you all updated. I hope everyone gets a viable resolution.

Mi
  6th of Jan, 2009

Call your bank and have them cancel your debit or credit card and reissue your card with a different number. That is what I plan to do I was assured by my bank this would keep them from accessing my account. How could some people be so low? I used the live chat and they claimed to not sell the product I had just purchase. When I asked them who did sell it she just asked me if there was anything else she could assist me with? I then said I was just making sure this wasnt a scam. Again the live chat said is there anything else I could assist you with? I knew then something was very very wrong and found your website. What a group of losers probably working out of Obama's cave. Terriost have now found a new way of infiltrating our country and we fall for it.

An
  7th of Jan, 2009

I got caught in this scam too. But I may have gotten out. I just ordered this product yesterday and when I went home, there was information all over the news about this scam..talk about timing...why couldnt I wait one more day? Anyway, I saved the confirmations from my order and called the phone number on them, it is 1-866-938-4832 for those of you who need it. I spoke to a "Reggie" although I do not believe that was his real name, he was very foreign and hard to understand. But he cancelled my shipment and sent me a confirming email as well. I told him I do not want the product and do not want any future product and DO NOT CHARGE ME AGAIN. I said..You got me for the $5.95 and thats fine.. go have lunch at Taco Bell...but I do not want the product and no further charges, cancel my accounts. So, I will be keeping a close eye on my credit card to see what happens. Wish me luck.

Fr
  7th of Jan, 2009

I got caught in this scam too, I cancelled after being charged $78.00 for nothing, I may have resolved it with these phone numbers 1-888-820-2565 and 1-888-582-8080, I should be recieving a refund.

Lo
  7th of Jan, 2009

I only have one word for this so called "company" . SCAM. They are nothing more than theives stealing from people!

Fe
  7th of Jan, 2009

The day i got the order in process email i found this site. I immediately called the card center, found they had already charged a larger amount than i was told back when original order was made . Im filling out a dispute and reported card as lost or stolen.
They wont get any more money that way. If you ordered from them i strongly urge you to immediately call your institution and report your card as stolen or lost and they sill issue you a different card so no charges can be added. Sorry to have been scammed and wish you luck in stopping the charges yourself. They didnt get a chance to follow thru with the charge today cause i saw this site before it was complete.

Su
  13th of Jan, 2009

I guess I have also fallen victim to this scam as well. I ordered the product at the end of the year. However my credit card company immediately called me to check verification that I had actually placed this order and to warn me that actually 3 charges had been put against my account. One for the Acai berry, one for Bromolite and another for a Fitfactory which I knew nothing about. They gave me the phone numbers to call if I did not want to continue with these and also warned me against the time frame involved. I immediately started calling to cancel these free trial offers. Well today I made the last call to Acaiberry and got a real person who was very rude when I said I wanted to cancel. They actually had never shipped the product to me at all. So they cancelled my order and then I got into a heated discussion about the shipping charges and how can they charge me shipping charges when I never shipped the product to begin with. She stated it was in there policy. Well I have reviewed the policy and it actually states that they do not refund shipping charges for any monthly shipments. Well mine wasn't a monthly shipment it was the free trial shipment. So I have decided to send a letter to not only there company but also the Better Business Bureau and also the USPS to see they are aware that this company is taking money for shipments they never make using there name. We'll see what happens.

Fr
  13th of Jan, 2009

I recently wrote this ccomplaint line thinking I might have this resolved, But I don't! They told me they would take my 78 dollars off my credit card but have not done so. Not only are these people scammers they are also Liars!! This is keeping me up at night, My husband and I cant even afford to go out for a nice dinner and having to give this money for nothing makes me sick!

I think we should all contact Bill O" Reilly on Fox news Im going to today If we all do I believe they would help us.

Ka
  14th of Jan, 2009

I have also fallen victim to this scam and have had to cancel my credit card. On 1/13/09 I received my free trial of the Total Cleanse product which I had ordered on 12/09/08. I tried calling 866-320-0038 and got a recording that this number could not be reached from my area. I tried calling 866-938-4832 and received the same message. I checked my credit card and found I had been charged by ACAIBERRY&LIFECLEANS 866-949-0138 GB $87.13 last week for a product I hadn't received yet. I tried calling the 866-949-0138 number listed on my credit card charge and received no answer. I submitted a dispute with my credit card company and discovered in order to guarantee that no future charges were processed I had to cancel my credit card. Lesson learned

Ta
  14th of Jan, 2009

I ordered the Total Cleanse and AcaiBerry also. Fortunately I read the fine print and kept in mind that my credit card was going to be billed on January 19th if I didn't call the number to cancel. The confirmation said I would be receiving the product on January 9th but guess what? No product, I'm in "verification", whatever that means. I don't think they were verifying my credit card because it already got hit for the shipping charges. I cancelled the order but I'm out the 11.90 for shipping two products. Get this, they told me to call the post office for that refund. Right! What a scam. I wish I would have checked out these comments before I ordered on emotion. I trusted when I shouldn't have.

St
  16th of Jan, 2009

I know of an attorney that would be more than happy to take on this company.
I too have not been able to get through to anyone on the website or either of their phone numbers.
Perhaps a class action suit will get their attention!
I urge everyone to call your credit card companies and have them put a hold on all charges from this scam company.

Lo
  17th of Jan, 2009

A note to Frank

The first number is to and athletic club. Spoke with Ruben. The other number must not exist any more. I am notifying my Consumers Fraud Division, the BBB and local TV station to warn of this scam.