MYTRIALSUPPORT / Unauthorized Charges

1 Review updated:

I did a Trial product with this Company, I was not happy with the product and was going to cancel my future orders...before I could they "auto-fulled" my next order, I was able to stop the shippment but after 3 weeks of trying to get ahold of them through e-mails, or on the phone, I was able to do a "live chat" at "mytrialsupport.com" at this point I was informed NO refund would be issued because of the turns of their agreement, I have a 15 day trial, 30 day supply. There was NO paper wok of any kind included when I received the product. Unless you go back to the site and go over it VERY carefully and click on all the term & conditions you have no way of knowing that they "auto-fill" in 2 weeks!
BUYER BEWARE!!

Comments

• Si
      Dec 17, 2008

This should also list sflnutition.com as the company!

Dec 22, 2008

I also have been taken by what appears to be another of those unscrupelus "business" advertisements. I ordered the "trial" shipment and found the product totally useless. Before I could convey my not wishing to receive another shipment, it was here and of course the money had been taken from my account. I sent them an email and followed up with mailing a copy of the email to them requesting that no more shipments should be sent to me since I was dissatisfied with the product. This morning I received another email of another shipment on its way, dispite my email and letter. I have had to rush to the bank to cancel my card. There has to be some recourse for dealing with these "companies" who continue to extract money from unsuspecting consumers by questionable means. Needless to say, it is virtually impossible to speak directly to anyone at that place. I have still not been able to after several attempts.

• La
      Dec 24, 2008

I just received a third auto charge on my credit card after agreeing ONLY to accept a FREE sample. I can't seem to get a working number to this company, all I can get from the number provided is a busy signal. After 2 Months of trying, today I was referred to this web site. I would like to know what can be done to stop these charges in the future. I'm not above cancelling my credit card but I will if I have to. Please respond.

• Se
      Dec 24, 2008

I also experienced the same as the above people have mentioned, I will never order anything again on line. I am still waiting on my trial bottle and then the next thing I know the full amount was taken from my account, I canceled and they still took my money and I even got a copy of the transcript stating I canceled.Here is the number [protected], when I called they act stupid you can not understand who you are talking to, they speak very weak english. I guess I am going to have to change my account. The number mentioned is for both Acai Berry and the Colon Cleanse. I have never received an email or confirmation, nothing, I am very upset and someting needs to be done.

• St
      Dec 30, 2008

I also was taken in by these criminals. They got me twice with a different something or other. I don't even know what it is. I called my bank and had my card # changed ASAP. I finally got a hold of them and gave her hell and demanded my money back. My bank said to get proof that I tried to settle with them and got nowhere and they would take care of my money. I got a cancellation notice from these crooks but it's too soon to tell if I get anything back. That's another dept. I'll give it a few days and then make my letter to my bank. This website will also help me with my bank, I'm sure. I wrote to the Oprah Winfrey show too, since they're using her name. I'm sure Oprah won't like the attention these crooks are getting using her name. Maybe they can do something about it since they have the resources and we don't.

• Un
      Jan 02, 2009

I too have been bamboozled by this group of thieves. I have repeatedly attempted to talk to someone about their cancellation policy, which was definitely in the fine print, because I didn't even notice it, and to no avail. I spoke with someone who claimed he would send a request to the refund department and they would get back to me in 24-48 hours. I am already livid, and I am extremely disappointed for getting duped. On a side note, the product is crap. It's nothing more than a fiber pill with a pretty purple label on it. I will report back with my resolution, should I actually get one.

• Wi
      Jan 02, 2009

I am in the same boat as all these complaints ahead of me. I am so ashamed I got dupped into this scam. Some body ought to be able to something about it. I personaly am going to make a compaint with with the Coonsumers fraud division of Santa Clara County against you. Also I am going to make a Conplaint with KGOTV " Micheal Finney"
    to warn people in the San Francisco Bay area about your terrile scam. I hope and pray that someone slams to CELL door on you.

• Rs
      Jan 03, 2009

I also responded to the add backed with Oprahs name. Free trial, huh, I should know better nothing is fre in life. This company acts as one company when you order only to be charged twice for shipping. I was a fool to believe that I could agrre to the terms withut looking them over with a fine toothed comb. A few weeks later, bam, charged $88 and some change for one Colon 700, and then a few weeks later for another $88 and some change for the actual AcaiBerry. I called the Colon 700 and actually got through, then disconnected. I emailed and told them what kind of sham and using Oprahs name, only to get a response reminding me of the fine print. I recieved the shipment, and just marked return to sender, after a few more weeks, I emailed them again, stating I hadn't recieved my refund, only to recieve a reply again stating they would be willing to refund less than half the price they took, $34 and some change, and I could keep my two bottles. I reluctantly agreed, and now have a credit to my account, but $34 isn't the $88, and it still hurts. I don't have that extra cash just lying around, it tapped into bill money, that wasn't able to clear, then it cost me even more in bank fees. As soon as this was going on, I see the next wave of withdraw from the AcaiBerry. I was able to get through to them to cancel the future shippments, but I still have been charged another $88 and some change, and haven't recieved the product to even send back. I will attempt to contact them to see what kind of outcome they can come up with, but I'm sure it looks bleak. I don't know what kind of other outlet I can turn to to help fix this for others and myself. I feel that I am a smart person, and it hurts my pride more than my pocket book at times.

• Un
      Jan 03, 2009

I called the numbers given again today, and nothing. Not a ringtone, an error message, or even a message stating business hours. They advised me yesterday that someone would be in touch with me to discuss a refund, can anyone guess how that turned out? I am livid!!! I have called my bank, and they have advised me that until the charges actually clear, there is nothing I can do to dispute it at this point. Once the charges clear, that is exactly what I intend to do. I am in the same boat as all of you. This is absolutely appalling, I cannot believe the lengths people will go through just to earn a buck! I will continue to keep you all updated. I hope everyone gets a viable resolution.

• Mi
      Jan 06, 2009

Call your bank and have them cancel your debit or credit card and reissue your card with a different number. That is what I plan to do I was assured by my bank this would keep them from accessing my account. How could some people be so low? I used the live chat and they claimed to not sell the product I had just purchase. When I asked them who did sell it she just asked me if there was anything else she could assist me with? I then said I was just making sure this wasnt a scam. Again the live chat said is there anything else I could assist you with? I knew then something was very very wrong and found your website. What a group of losers probably working out of Obama's cave. Terriost have now found a new way of infiltrating our country and we fall for it.

Jan 07, 2009

I got caught in this scam too. But I may have gotten out. I just ordered this product yesterday and when I went home, there was information all over the news about this scam..talk about timing...why couldnt I wait one more day? Anyway, I saved the confirmations from my order and called the phone number on them, it is [protected] for those of you who need it. I spoke to a "Reggie" although I do not believe that was his real name, he was very foreign and hard to understand. But he cancelled my shipment and sent me a confirming email as well. I told him I do not want the product and do not want any future product and DO NOT CHARGE ME AGAIN. I said..You got me for the $5.95 and thats fine.. go have lunch at Taco Bell...but I do not want the product and no further charges, cancel my accounts. So, I will be keeping a close eye on my credit card to see what happens. Wish me luck.

Jan 07, 2009

I got caught in this scam too, I cancelled after being charged $78.00 for nothing, I may have resolved it with these phone numbers [protected] and [protected], I should be recieving a refund.

• Lo
      Jan 07, 2009

I only have one word for this so called "company" . SCAM. They are nothing more than theives stealing from people!

• Fe
      Jan 07, 2009

The day i got the order in process email i found this site. I immediately called the card center, found they had already charged a larger amount than i was told back when original order was made . Im filling out a dispute and reported card as lost or stolen.
    They wont get any more money that way. If you ordered from them i strongly urge you to immediately call your institution and report your card as stolen or lost and they sill issue you a different card so no charges can be added. Sorry to have been scammed and wish you luck in stopping the charges yourself. They didnt get a chance to follow thru with the charge today cause i saw this site before it was complete.

• Su
      Jan 13, 2009

I guess I have also fallen victim to this scam as well. I ordered the product at the end of the year. However my credit card company immediately called me to check verification that I had actually placed this order and to warn me that actually 3 charges had been put against my account. One for the Acai berry, one for Bromolite and another for a Fitfactory which I knew nothing about. They gave me the phone numbers to call if I did not want to continue with these and also warned me against the time frame involved. I immediately started calling to cancel these free trial offers. Well today I made the last call to Acaiberry and got a real person who was very rude when I said I wanted to cancel. They actually had never shipped the product to me at all. So they cancelled my order and then I got into a heated discussion about the shipping charges and how can they charge me shipping charges when I never shipped the product to begin with. She stated it was in there policy. Well I have reviewed the policy and it actually states that they do not refund shipping charges for any monthly shipments. Well mine wasn't a monthly shipment it was the free trial shipment. So I have decided to send a letter to not only there company but also the Better Business Bureau and also the USPS to see they are aware that this company is taking money for shipments they never make using there name. We'll see what happens.

Jan 13, 2009

I recently wrote this ccomplaint line thinking I might have this resolved, But I don't! They told me they would take my 78 dollars off my credit card but have not done so. Not only are these people scammers they are also Liars!! This is keeping me up at night, My husband and I cant even afford to go out for a nice dinner and having to give this money for nothing makes me sick!

I think we should all contact Bill O" Reilly on Fox news Im going to today If we all do I believe they would help us.

• Ka
      Jan 14, 2009

I have also fallen victim to this scam and have had to cancel my credit card. On 1/13/09 I received my free trial of the Total Cleanse product which I had ordered on 12/09/08. I tried calling [protected] and got a recording that this number could not be reached from my area. I tried calling [protected] and received the same message. I checked my credit card and found I had been charged by ACAIBERRY&LIFECLEANS [protected] GB $87.13 last week for a product I hadn't received yet. I tried calling the [protected] number listed on my credit card charge and received no answer. I submitted a dispute with my credit card company and discovered in order to guarantee that no future charges were processed I had to cancel my credit card. Lesson learned

• Ta
      Jan 14, 2009

I ordered the Total Cleanse and AcaiBerry also. Fortunately I read the fine print and kept in mind that my credit card was going to be billed on January 19th if I didn't call the number to cancel. The confirmation said I would be receiving the product on January 9th but guess what? No product, I'm in "verification", whatever that means. I don't think they were verifying my credit card because it already got hit for the shipping charges. I cancelled the order but I'm out the 11.90 for shipping two products. Get this, they told me to call the post office for that refund. Right! What a scam. I wish I would have checked out these comments before I ordered on emotion. I trusted when I shouldn't have.

• St
      Jan 16, 2009

I know of an attorney that would be more than happy to take on this company.
    I too have not been able to get through to anyone on the website or either of their phone numbers.
    Perhaps a class action suit will get their attention!
    I urge everyone to call your credit card companies and have them put a hold on all charges from this scam company.

• Lo
      Jan 17, 2009

A note to Frank

The first number is to and athletic club. Spoke with Ruben. The other number must not exist any more. I am notifying my Consumers Fraud Division, the BBB and local TV station to warn of this scam.

Jan 20, 2009

I have no idea why any one would have a hard time getting ahold of these people, as far as them doing any thing that is a different story! I did reach them at

[protected] The recording says this is my trial support and to wait for the next available customer service rep!

So I don't know what to tell you Lorena! good luck to you and us all. This is terrible I told the girl I could not believe she could work for this company.

• Ci
      Jan 20, 2009

So today I called to cancel Acai Berry and did that, but is what I'm reading here, mean I have to also tell them to cancel Total Cleanse? Geesh! Yes very much a scam! Thanks.

a note to Lorena

I am Franks wife and I called [protected] and got thru, You get a recording asking to wait for the next

available sales rep. she said she would take charges off my bill. I have a hard time believing these people. Don't know why no one can't get thru. Possibly you dialed wrong? good luck to you all and us too.

• Am
      Jan 21, 2009

BEWARE THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM
    I ordeded the Acai Berry product last week on a free trial, more fool me I didn't notice the Terms and Conditions which state unless you call to cancel 15 days from the date of your original order they will send more products and debit your account for more products. I was sucessfull in speaking to someone on line(mytrialsupport.com) and also on the phone, they will ask for home address, phone number and last 4 numbers of your bank card, they do not speak good english. Either way it is a waste of time they will tell you that they cannot locate your order number. When the product is delivered there is no packing slip inside. Long story short call your bank and change your card number before they can debit for more money because they will tell you they cannot cancel your order without a order number which of course you won't have and will not be able to get.

• Mr
      Jan 22, 2009

Here is the number I called [protected] to cancel my AcaiBerry shipments. Just did that today Thursday, January 22, 2009. After reading I am also going to call my bank and cancel my credit card so I don't have any further problems.

Jan 22, 2009

The numbers i have listed worked for me! I dont understand why anyone can't get thru, It is my trial support with a recording saying next available agent will take the call! Iv'e called 2times with them telling me they would refund my money so far nothing! I dnt trust them

Here is the # anyway [protected]

note to Lorena Jordan

• Yo
      Jan 23, 2009

Well i am happy that i saw these comments. I actually came on this site because I placed an order for the cleanse on 1/18/09 and i noticed the 5.95$ on my account but when i checked back today 1/23/09 it was no longer there. So i was trying to see was the order canceled because I never received it and how did it get off of my debit card statement. I had my confirmation number written down so I called the number given to me. The number directed me to this website. Amazing who in the hell would run a scam and then lead all the new victims to their bashing site. I guess I can consider myself lucky. Although I didnt order my Acai berry from them (atleast I dont think I did) I am now gonna cancel that order as well. Hell did anyone even get any type of results from this? Well I know first thing tomorrow im going to the bank!

• To
      Jan 27, 2009

I ordered the trial Total Cleanse from them. Do not remember exactly when. So, I received the product with a piece of paper stating $0.00 for product and $5.95 for shipping. My banking account shows a charge for $5.95 so far and no other charges as of yet. I called this morning to cancel (phone number I dialed was from the mytrialsupport.com site). I reached someone right away who canceled my membership. She did not give me a confirmation number for the cancellation though. She told me it would be sent to me in an e mail. Well, so I went about my day and when I got home, checked my e mail to obtain the cancellation # to save it somewhere for future reference. I had not received an e mail of that kind. I went on their website and talked to a live chat person. She told me that the system shows that my account is canceled and that she will re-send the email if i want right away. I still don't have an e mail with the canc.# and by now they are closed. I will not stop until I get some kind of proof of cancellation. I wish I used my credit card for this, it would be easier to get the charges disputed. I used a banking card, which I might have to close down now. But doing that will hurt my credit score...this sucks soooo bad...I hope they don't charge me anything further like all these other people here...

Jan 28, 2009

Okay, my story is the same, I have been shouting on the phone all morning with these people. If you want to feel better about this company screwing you out of hundreds of dollars, (in my case, to date, they still owe me $106 after a full month of phone calls) just contact the Attorney General's office in your state. You can find the address/phone number/website through a search and then go to Consumer Protection Division and file a Consumer Fraud Complaint. If we all do this maybe we can put companies like this out of business. I have spent an hour on the phone today, and I rarely understood anything that was said to me. So, do something constructive and contact your Attorney General in your state! Let's put them out of business, at least in the US!!!

• Mo
      Jan 29, 2009

i resolved my problem with the ph#
    [protected]
    that is for acai berry.i called them on
    1-29-09

• Ca
      Feb 02, 2009

I received a trial of the Total Cleanse in the mail and I would like to cancel any future orders of this product. I do not wish to continue use of this product, therefore please do not send any more bottles in the mail. Thank you...

order #1255856

Carla Marino

• Wh

A NOTE TO FRANK AND FRANKS WIFE:
    I TRUELY HOPE THAT YOU DO GET ALL OF YOUR MONEY BACK AND THAT THEY STOP FURTHER CHARGES. BUT I FELT THE OBLIGATION TO TELL YOU MY EXPERIENCE WITH THAT, , I WAS SCAMMED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, AND IT TOOK ME AROUND A MONTH TO FINALLY SPEAK TO SOMEONE..I WOULD HANG ON FOR HRS [protected]---AND THEN GET DISCONNECTED ON PURPOSE...I WAS EVEN TOLD THAT THEY DID NOT SELL ACAIPURE OR COLON CLEANSE THAT I HAD THE WRONG COMPANY .. MATT, STATED THAT THEY HAD RECEIVED NUMEROUS CALLS REGARDING THE SAME THING AND THAT SOMEONE WAS PUTTING THEIR NUMBER ON PEOPLES CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS FRAUDULENTLY. I ASK MATT IF HE HAD NOTIFIED AUTHORITIES ABOUT SOMEONE USING THEIR PHONE NUMBER ILLEGALLY, AND HE SAID THAT THERE WAS A FRAUD INVESTIGATION GOING ON RIGHT NOW...2 MIN LATER I GO TO LIVE CHAT ON WEBSITE AND SPEAK WITH "LEA PH" AND SHE SAID I HAD THE RIGHT COMPANY.. I ASK HER WHY MATT LIED TO ME JUST 2 MIN AGO. SHE JUST IGNORED ME AND SAID HOW CAN I ASSIST YOU...I ASKED HER ABOUT MATT AT LEAST 10 TIMES AND SHE WOULD NEVER ANSWER ME!!! SHE ALSO PROMISED ME A REFUND AND NO FURTHER CHARGES ONCE I TOLD HER THAT I WAS NOTIFING THE FBI. WELL JUST 5 DAYS LATER ON JAN.7TH ANOTHER CHARGE 39.95 ON MY CREDIT CARD AFTER HER SO-CALLED PROMISE OF NO FUTURE CHARGES AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REFUND...I THEN NOTIFIED MY CREDIT CARD ABOUT THE FRAUD CHARGES AND THEY CANCELED MY CARD AND ISSUED ME A NEW ONE WITH DIFFERENT ACCOUNT NUMBER TO PREVENT THEM FROM FUTURE CHARGES.. THEY PUT THE 159.00 PLUS BACK TO MY ACCOUNT AND STARTED A FRAUD INVESTIGATION... SO DONT BE SO TRUSTING WHEN THEY TELL YOU THAT THEY WILL REFUND AND NOT CHARGE YOU ANYMORE...I HAD TO LEARN THE HARD WAY!!! MY ADVICE TO ANYONE OUT THERE DONT DO ANY BUSSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, AND IF YOU ALREADY HAVE, CANCEL YOUR CARD IMMED. OR I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL SEE FURTHER CHARGES. HUNDREDS OF US HAVE!!! WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS HOW THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER A YEAR AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TO STOP THEM!!! I KNOW THAT THEY CHANGE THEIR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER FREQUENTLY TO AVOID BEING CAUGHT, BUT THIS IS RICDICULOUS THAT THIS IS STILL GOING ON AFTER HUNDREDS OF FRAUD COMPLAINTS BEING FILED. EVEN WHEN I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY, AS SOON AS I MENTIONED CENTRAL COASTAL PHARM AND ACAIPURE, THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS CALLING ABOUT.. WHY IS NOTHING BEING DONE TO PUT THESE PEOPLE WHERE THEY BELONG??? ITS NOT RIGHT TAKING INNOCENT HARD-WORKING AMERICANS MONEY THIS WAY...YOU MIGHT HIDE FROM THE POLICE, BUT YOU CANT HIDE FROM GOD!!! REMEMBER THAT...BEST OF LUCK TO FRANK AND HIS WIFE AND EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE WHO ARE VICTIMS OF THIS FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY AND I HOPE EVERYONE GETS THEIR MONEY BACK AND THAT THESE CRIMINALS GET THEIR BACKS AGAINST A CELL WALL!!! DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE...TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.. I HOPE SOME OF THESE COMPLAINTS ARE READ BY PEOPLE BEFORE THEY ARE SCAMMED LIKE WE WERE...I SURE WISH I HAD SEEN THIS SITE BEFORE I PLACED MY SO-CALLED FREE TRIAL OFFER FOR 4.95 S&H CHARGES ONLY... WHAT A LIE!!! BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE AND MAY GOD BLESS US ALL.WHAT A FOOL I WAS!!! [protected]@AOL.COM SINCERELY,
    SHARON OWENS

P.S. THEY ARE USING OPRAH, RACHEAL RAY, NEWS STATIONS(CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC) AND NOW EVEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, , , Owens

Control Your Appetite With SLIM CHEWS... OPRAHS New Secret

TRY THEM FOR $1 BUCK..
    Oprah’s favorite things - #1 Weight Loss Chew!

See how Barack Obama stays in shape! $1 trial!

Healthy Energy and Weight Loss is Finally Here Lose Up To 10 pounds in a
    week
    You Have Got To Try This Diet! Tastes Great – Lose Weight!

HTTP://WWW.OPRAHCHEWDIET.INFO/OPRAHSLIMCHEWS2

LOSE WEIGHT AND START LOOKING GREAT !!!
    YOU CHEW GUM RIGHT.. WELL CHEW SLIMCHEWS AND START LOSINIG WEIGHT
    AT THE SAME TIME...

GET YOUR PACK FOR $1 BUCK..
    CHEW YOUR WAY TO A SKINNY NEW YOU FOR 2009 !!!

Click here for more info

To unsubscribe From This mailing please go to:
    HTTP://WWW.OPRAHCHEWDIET.INFO/remove Or write to:
    SlimChews 355 Byrd Ave Neenah, WI [protected]

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?? WHO" NAME ARE THEY GOING TO USE FRAUDULENTLY NEXT???? THESE PEOPLE ARE COMMITTING A FELONY AND WILL GET CAUGHT EVENTUALLY AND THEY WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE AND OUR NIGHTMARE THAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH WILL BE OVER!!! MAY GOD BLESS US ALL AND MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA...[protected]@AOL.COM

• Da
      Feb 03, 2009

I too was taken by the AcaiBerry free trial and wish I had known about this complaint sight before-hand. I just want to say ditto to the above complaints for this product. After getting disconnected from the [protected] number I came to this web site. I have my order # and customer # and would like to stop them from sending any more useless product. How can I do this?

• Sc
      Feb 03, 2009

ALSO, has anyone noticed that when they took your money from your credit card there was a "Cross Border fee?" I went back and checked my statements and found this charge from them. Which begs the question: where are they really operating from????????

SCAM - report to the BBB of Southern FL, who, by the way, gave them an F rating (not good). Sounds like it is time for an investigator to visit their Boca Raton address and see if anyone is really there.

• Ol
      Feb 03, 2009

Lorena is right that number the first number Frank listed was a gym. I got through on [protected] and spoke so someone named "Peter". He claimed to cancel my order. I insisted on speaking with a supervisor and was placed on hold 3 times before "Peter" comes back and says that he can't get one on the phone. I insisted on holding and "Peter" hung up on me. I called back and got an operator that said someone would call me back. I asked her where they were located she said in Florida. Her name was "Cloe". I asked "Cloe" for thier address she gave me 129 13th St. Suite 27 Boca Ratan Fl, 33432. When I asked "Cloe" where she was located she said she was in the Philippines.
    Even when you go through tech support on line you get the run around.

Ultimately what i did was contacted my bank and explained the situation. If your on the east coast and bank with PNC Bank they are phenonmenal! My bank will put in a dispute and cancel my debit card and reissue an new card to ensure that there will not be any further charges. In addition to that I will be issued a credit and I will fill out a dispute form and they will dispute this charge.

This company is a total scam!!! I am already apprehensive about ordering on line and the one time that I decide to do it I get caught up with their mess. I hope the information that I have given you will help.

• De
      Feb 04, 2009

Hello,
    I order a total cleanse trial, and it came back to you.why i was waiting for it and i tried calling the toll free number and i got nothing.are you people a company that is a fake? or scams? or maybe your product doesn't do what it says.

• De
      Feb 04, 2009

I ordered a trial of your product and i never recieved it.it was sent back to you.why.i was looking for it in the mail and i don't know why it came back to you.and i couldn't get through to your customer line i got cut off is your scam? or your product don't work like you say it does.

• La
      Feb 09, 2009

Ordered Free Trial offer and cancelled when I did not receive product. I did fiinally receive the product and was charged the shipping charge. I had expected that BUT I was extremely upset when this company charged my credit card 88.62 a month later. I called the phone numberS available on the terms and policy and the return and exchange policy. I talked to the Rep and told her to remove the charge because I had cancelled a month earlier...within the allow period for cancellation per their website. I was disconnected the first tiem and immediately called back. They assured me I would receive an email confirming the cancellation and reversal of charges. Well, guess what...no email confirmation and I tried to contact this company again by email and phone but the address and phone are not working. Needless to say I called the credit card company and disputed the charge. I was told by the credit card issuer tht this is happening alot with this company. Anyway, Im waiting for the refund...we will see. DO NOT EVEN TRY THIS PRODUCT!!! They are a scam.

• Ro
      Feb 14, 2009

I am a victim also by this scan I called allthe numbers they are not working either I am going to get to the bottom of this . I am calling the news and an lawyer about this as soon as possible I am going to change my credit card now so they will not be aloud to go into my account again.

Robin

Feb 14, 2009
    MYTRIALSUPPORT - fraud
    acri/berri
    Florida

I signed up for a free trial offer, and have ended up having over three hundred dollars charged for products and services, I have not ordered or received. They are using the good name of Oprah to sell these products which are a fraud. I hope someone let, s her know. They get you by saying you agreed to all these products when a speed-talker calls with a three minute agreement message. How in the world is anyone suppose to understand it?
    I have told them to cancel all products, and my credit card will not pay. I was so mad when they bill your credit card, then send this product you do not know a thing about. I tried to send it back;however, they say once it's shipped, I will be responsible for amount. This company needs to be stopped.