Mytheresa.com / non-acceptance of returns

United Kingdom

This site is an absolute fraud. I bought a Vanessa Bruno top for my sister. When she tried it she did roll up the sleeves to see what it looked like. It didn't really fit her though. So I sent it back and now they are claiming at customer services that the item is worn and they will not accept it. I am writing a full review of my shopping experience for a number of online fashion sites. This is terrible service. Do not shop on this site. Go to Matches.com or Net-a-Porter. I contacted a number of major department stores and other online sites and they stated that it is perfectly fine to rolls sleeves up when trying a shirt or blouse on and should not affect the Returns Policy. I am so utterly disappointed - I hope there is an option for no stars!

Tip for consumers: I would strongly advise against using this site. If you are not happy with the order they will find an excuse not to refund you. The items they send are not as advertised. I will be taking the blouse into Vanessa Bruno to check it is not a second or a fake. Very untrustworthy site indeed.

Je