Mysurvey.com / stay away from this website

United States Review updated:

At one time, long long ago, this was Lightspeed panel and was pretty good. Now, not so much! Having been a member for over 10 years the survey pay-outs used to be good, now they charge a fee off the points you earn that is twice as much as they used to get. It's not like they really have to do anything because they re-direct you to other sites in order for you to complete most of the surveys. So Sad...

Wa

Comments

Aug 15, 2018
    MySurvey - I am complaining about the initial set up to join mysurvey. It gets your information but gives you an excuse to why you can't finish the sign up???
    Cohutta
    Georgia

Login want let me finish my sign up completion!!! The process to join or sign up for this opportunity is very meticulous and does not give you a fair opportunity to sign up and to complete. I need help doing this. I am very educated and am still having a problem with this!!

• Ro
      Aug 20, 2018
    MySurvey - redeem awards
    Westwood NJ

On April 8, 2018 I was awarded a $10 Amazon gift card and never received it;

Here is all the information

W04018B1077 was the number from your company

Please mail me a gift card

Rosemary Shashoua

East Canaan, Connecticut
    Australia
    mysurvey.net.au

Can you please help
    My login no longer works
    my name is Adrian Croxson, po box 2169, warwick, west australia 6024
    my login email is [protected]@bigpond.com

• Do
      Sep 18, 2018
    MySurvey - mysurvey
    mysurvey.com

not sure if they closed my account, but i logged in yesterday and i had no problems. today i cant log in it says inactive account, why i had pending paypal. and almost enough points to cash out again,