Mysurbuy.com / Scam

Have you bought from them?Better to work then to hear.Sometimes you can't call the phone, there are many reasons.Is it in your location?Where is it?Is it busy?Anyhow, it is reasionable that you can't call them.Why not contact with their customer service online.

An

Comments

21st of Feb, 2010

Have you bought from them? clubs from mysurbuy are all awesome!

14th of Jun, 2010

I once bought a complete set from them, the clubs are quite cheap but not bad. I will buy from them again.

• Ju
      14th of Jun, 2010

I just bought a Callaway X-22 Iron Set last week .Performed well . I only trust my own eyes .It's worth to have a try .

• Hi
      26th of Jun, 2010

Mysurbuy.com sells poor copies of major brand name golf clubs. I bought a set of TaylorMade's that were obvious knock-offs. The day I received them, I contacted them to return them. They told me the clubs were authentic, that they are made by the manufacturer. I took the clubs to TaylorMade in Carlsbad Ca.. TaylorMade says not even close. If you had an actual set next to them you can tell right away and they do not play the same. Good luck getting your money back. The scam originates in the U.K..

• St
      19th of Oct, 2010

I ordered a Callaway X-22 Ladies Irons set with graphit shaft from them.

I received a Muzino MP68 man irons set with steel shaft.

I asked help from the online support and being told to write an email to the support.

I explained the problem to the support. They first asked me if I would like to keep it with a special VIP price of $464 when on the mysurbuy.com those clubs are at $370.

When I reply that I would like to return the clubs, here what theyanswered:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear sir,
    thanks for your reply.
    I am so sorry to hear that you want to ship the clubs back. Would you please kindly consider it again, sir? I have tried my best to remedy for this whole mistake.But if you will ship the clubs back, it's quite possible that I will lose my job because I am in charge of your order.
    Dear sir, would you please kindly do me a favor to help resell the clubs or keep the clubs? I am really thankful for your kindness. Would you please consider it agian, sir?
    Yours sincerely,
    Ann
    www.mysurbuy.com

a week later, I still doesn't have any news about my initial order.

I don't know for you, but my first experience with them is ...

• Tu
      15th of Nov, 2010

This company is a fraud. If you want counterfeit stuff fine. If not, stay away as they will not refund your $$.

• Ni
      16th of Nov, 2010

This company sucks. That e-mail says it all. No better than the scam emails we all get from the King of Africa. Wish I never gave my money to these [censor].

• Be
      3rd of Dec, 2010

Do not buy from this company!!! They told me that the clubs were genuine before ordering & then after I ordered them I found this website (should have done my research beforehand) . I contacted them & demanded they cancel the order & refund my money. They then tried to convince me to try them out & they agreed that the clubs were fake. They told me they refunded 92% of my money (due to bank fees). I waited 3 days & then contacted Paypal. The second that I told Annie I had contacted Paypal & was lodging a dispute, they money appeared in my Paypal account. Them are a scam & DO NOT BUY from them.