mysummerbay.com / charged for a holiday that I said I didn't want

Phone: 14072603618

I was told that I was the millionth person to view a site and that I had won $3000. I had to ring America [protected] and Scott Donovan answered the phone and put me onto Matther McDonald. He told me that I had won a holiday, not cash as first told but that the holiday was worth $3898 and I was getting it for free. I was told I would be spending time in Orlando, Daytona, Bahamas and Mexico and a free pass to Disneyworld. He asked me for my visa number as he needed it for the transfer costs for the cruise to the Bahamas. After I was told that there were other costs involved I told Matthew that I declined the offer and to cancel it. He aggreed and said "no problem". I was then told by my bank that over $1300 was taken out of my bank account without my approval seeing that I declined the offer. I want that money put back into my account or for you not to process the application as I do not want the offer. If this is not done I will commence procedings for fraudulent acts. I have contacted my local Police department as my money was taken out of my account without my approval and they are going to look into it. I advise you to return the money that you took out of my account ASAP. My costomer number is 402UK121708. I rang to speak to the manager and got onto Chris Freely who said that he would ring me back in the next hour and I have not heard from him since. Chris told me to ring costomer services and the number that they gave me did not exist. Sort this out or my solicitor will be charging you with fraud. Sue Daybell

More mysummerbay.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cl
      1st of Nov, 2010

I am from Trinidad and Tobago and I too got caught in Summer Bay's fraudulent acts. I too got the deceptive speech of winning a '$3898USD Travel/Shopping Awards and a Mr. David Spivey spoke oh so well about all the benefits, then he put me on to about 3 -4 different persons all firing questions at me (But not the pertinent questions from what I have experienced). Then the Reservation Manager (her name was given to my lawyer, who is laising with a lawyer in Florida) took out $898USD against my wishes (I vehemently begged her as I was unable to honour the request, YET STILL MY CREDIT CARD WAS CREDITED WITH THE AMOUNT) This I find to be very deceptive and deceiptful. I hope Summer Bay Resort realise that they are theifing from people's hard earned monies and that they are causing a lot of pain and grief to many families and children. Children's dreams are being shattered by these fraudulent acts and there is a God who does not like and condone wickedness.
    I have requested my money back and my account is 402UK072610. If nothing is done soon to my account I am requesting that they ... anyway this is all I have to say at this time.
    I sincerely hope that these people (all who are behind this wicked, deceptive acts know that there is a God above who is looking down on all our actions and that they know that Trinidadians are PRAYING SOULS. Please, all I ask is that the money you all- SUMMER BAY RESORTS - took out of my account under fraudulent, deceptive means be returned to my account.
    President Obama and his Secretary will not like to hear about this theifing of people's monies.

• Si
      1st of Mar, 2011

It happen with me as well. They are really very deceptive. they are thief. they are getting the money by wrong way. they took money from account as well and i don't have any money and now i borrow some money from my friends but thet are cheaters. after getting the became rude. but i was totally depressed at that time and it cause mental disturbance to me. because this money is a lot for me. can some one do something for me that my money which i earned after a lot of hard work will come back. my email i.d. is sk.ghumman@yahoo.com