mysilverstyles.com / Company cheating

Don't believe mysilverstyles.com, they are CHEATING!

I ordered a pair of earrings and a necklace a few days ago. The usps tracking number showed they were mailed from ShangHai China. After I received them, I found they are different from the pictures and are obviously fake. So this website is cheating by claiming 100% authentic. I also found that the price for the same earrings replica is less than $4 in China! But this website sold it at $80. I have written them a few emails to ask for the return code, but they have not replied me yet!

I should be cautious at the beginning because they do not provide the company address, or phone number in their website.

Va

Comments

• Mi
      22nd of Aug, 2008

I had the same problem, receiving fake jewelery that was sent from China. I immediately contact my credit card company to dispute the transaction and to close that credit card account and open a new one. MySilverStyles has responded to me and provided me a California mailing address to return the merchandise and they will provide a refund. So, either I'll get my refund (minus shipping) from MySilverStyles or from my credit card company.

They are a fraudulent company, and I too regret not being more cautious and falling for their trap.