myshopping.pk / Order delivered with wrong product

Aug 10, 2015
Phone: 00923228247867
Having visited myshopping.pk website I ordered a BVLGARI men's pour homme perfume on 09th June 15, They sent me a link to pay through my credit card and following the payment I got the dispatch confirmation June 10th. I got the product on 11th June with the wrong product BVLGARI AQUA men's pour homme. I immediately called them and sent an email to tradingkhi@gmail.com. after several calls regarding followup the staff in one point told me to send an email to mytradingkhi@gmail.com. So I followed accordingly by forwarding the same complaint to this email on 15th June for which I got a reply on 16th saying "Sorry for inconvenience, we are really very sorry for this kind of act, but as you know its not intentionally we will check it from our dispatched department and contact you as soon as possible." After that I made more than 90 calls every day several times for which so many staff namely Mr.Shariq, Mr.Aafaq, Mr.Saifullah and Mr.Kashif. While each of the staff I mentioned before plus few more whose names I forgot answered and handled me - they were very careful not to inform me their address nor the details of the manager. And from July 08th onwards they stopped answering me. When they didn't pick up my mobile number I called them from new numbers which they answered and when I said my name they immediately hung over the phone. I saw this company who delivers the product on time and if you get a wrong product just forget about the refund or getting the correct product again. You don't know where they're based in and who is the manager just the ground staff are involved and who can elope simply from your call if they wish.

MyShopping.pk Logo MyShopping.pk