myshoestore.com / Bad service

United States Review updated:
I am angered and disappointed by MyShoeStore.com and recommend people steer clear of ever ordering from this website.

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes in Dec-07, and rec'd 1 pair right away. I decided to cancel the order for the other 2 pair after waiting for over a month. When I finally got in touch with a customer rep I was told the other pairs were on back order and they did not know how long they would take. Since I ordered the other 2 pairs for a cruise I was taking in Feb, I did not want to wait and just ordered them from another website. I was told I would get reimbursed for the other 2 pairs, BUT I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY MONEY 5 months later! I have sent countless e-mails to them, with only 2-3 responses. In those responses I was told they are having a problem with there accounting system and I should receive my reimbursement shortly. All I want is my money back. They basically stole money from me and that is a crime where I come from. I even reported them to the BBB, but apparently they do not care, since they never responded to them or me.

N  23rd of Apr, 2008 by

myshoestore.com - never received order
my shoe store .com

I ordered a pair of boots in January and my credit card was charged. I have never received the boots. I was told the order was cancelled, but I have never seen a refund and can't get any one to answer my e mail or return my messages. Customer service forwards you to a message machine that no one ever
calls back. And as of yesterday the phone message says they are moving. I hadn't seen this sight before ordering. Tell every one you know not to order from this sight. I too think this is some bogus company
operating out of someones garage.
A  13th of Jun, 2008 by
We are currently experiencing the same problem with a shoe order from myshoestore.com. I wish I had read these complaints first. No email about shipping after 2 weeks and they have not answered the emails I have sent yet. These were 90.00 shoes and they have charged my account already. I tried to call and they are never there. I think I may have to contact my charge card company-I should learn by now to not trust a company I never heard of before-they were cheaper than everyone else-but now no shoes-never had a problem with any other online order ever!!
N  23rd of Jul, 2008 by

myshoestore.com - Product not received / no refund
881 lafayette rd (rte. 1)
New Hampshire

I placed an order on march 8th, 2008, after waiting 2 weeks for delivery..i cancelled the order. I contacted customer service and requested refund, on line. I received a reply in one day, that their credit dept. Was undergoing some changes.. but i could expect a refund in a week to 10 days. since that initial contact, i have e-mailed several times, and each time been told that the account would be handed over to the refund dept... it is now 3 months since i placed the order, and haven't received refund. This is not a reliable business, and i will be persuing repayment and posting complaints on every site i can find, as well as contacting the new hampshire better business bureau.
N  15th of Sep, 2008 by

myshoestore.com - MyShoeStore.com

I too ordered a pair of shoes and went through the same ordeal.
I printed a copy of the email where I was told I should receive my refund in a few days. I have been waiting since December to get my reund. The phone number is incorrect.
A  8th of Mar, 2009 by
You should contact your bank... i did regarding lordjohnsfootwear.com ...which is the same company it took me a year to get $99.00 back and in the end it was my bank who investigated and gave it to me...they are the same company and lordjohnsfootwear.com was taken off the web...BBB did not help me in the slightest they just sent sarcastic letter's basically saying i shouldn't have ordered before doing an investigation beforehand which is a crock of ### because how many people do that!...besides i thought they were for the people not against them i won't ask them for any help either...