mysearch4grantandfunding / charged for services and received nothing

1 OH, United States Review updated:

was charged $1.98 for a cd never received it and then called to take charges off was told it would be taken care of then found out my bank was charged 69.98 . called them they said that it was to late and it wouldn't be there after this month. was told and given the web site to get the service that they charged me and never come up just a scam site .

Jh

Comments

• Ms
      21st of Jul, 2009

I was just contacted by them, but i used a visa gift card just incase this type of thing happened. I am sorry to hear that this happened to you, but i promise to keep intouch if it happens to me. Did you get the operators name? I got a guy named John Gordon operator number 2392, and some customer service number 18663153967. If they decide to charge me the 69 dollars, it won't be there becasue there isn't and account connected to the card. I refuse ti be a victim again. They told me the website has a 7 day free trial period, but the website is a fluke. I tried it and it has come up at all!

• Ms
      21st of Jul, 2009

I was contacted by them yesterday, and had a strong feeling it was a scam! I gave them a Visa Gift card number, so no extra charges can be made to the card.