MyScore.com / unauthorized charges to credit card

United States Review updated:

On August 30, 2016 I accidently accepted the terms to a "free trial" to your product. On August 31, 2016 I cancelled the account. The card has been charged $29.95 every month since August '16. When I seen my statement on June 1, 2017 I called and asked for a refund of the subscription fees and to confirm my cancellation. I was told that the cancellation I did on 8-31-16 wasn't showing up, but they would immediately cancel the account. The rep told me he was able to refund the May '17 payment to the card and that he would have a manager call me to make arrangements to refund the rest of the money-both within 3-4 days. On 6-11-17 I called again, because there has been no refund of any amount, and I have not been contacted by phone/mail/email. The rep said he would elevate my account to "high priorty" and that I would see the one month refund and get a phone call from a manager withing 2-3 days. Now it is 6-20-17 and still no refund, or contact from them in any form. I don't want this to be an ugly process, but I want my money back. I did not approve the monthly withdrawls, which means they illegally took money from my account.

Le
Jun 20, 2017

Comments

• Yk
      Jun 21, 2017

They charged me too, but I called 855-421-9615 and got a refund without question.

That is their "manager" number I found. You can get a refund immediately if you call that. Get that money back!