MyScore.comUnauthorized charges from gld*svcgs of $29.95 to my credit card

I have had unauthorized charges of $29.95 every month since July 2016 by company GLD*SVCGS which reflects on my credit card statement and is associated with MyCreditScore.com. I called the number on my statement [protected] and spoke to a very rude representative named "Atia".
After a lengthy dispute she agreed to reimburse for months of: November 2016, December 2016 and January 2017 but indicated that they have no records showing they charged me for months of: July 2016, August 2016 or September 2016. I asked her where and whom do I send my credit card statement proof of these charges so that I can also get these reimbursed? She said to me: "You cannot send us that documentation". I said: "Why is that?" She indicated: "We will not accept your proof". I asked to speak to upper Management and she indicated "No one is available" I asked who was her Manager's name? "She said she was not allowed to give me that" She then said that she would escalate the remaining months I was charged and that if a callback was needed that I would hear back from someone within 48 hours. I again, asked: "Who did you escalate this to and who would be calling me back?" She would not provide that information to me. I then asked for an account reference number which she provide me.
In reviewing all of the additional submitted complaints regarding unauthorized charges why is there not a lawsuit against this company or if there is can someone point me in that direction because this is clearly fraud.

Ta
Feb 06, 2017

Comments

• Yk
      Feb 07, 2017

Here's the direct manager line [protected].

I used that to get my refund.

It goes right to a manager do you don't have to get transferred. I got my refund the same day I called.

• Ta
      Feb 20, 2017

i can not see my credit score is why is what wheni paying for to see

Mar 20, 2017

I PD THE $1.00 ONLY TO SCORES.COM.. I DIDN'T SEE THE RESULTS I WANTED AND THEN TRIED TO CALL THE NUMBER THAT WAS GIVEN.. THAT SUPPOSEDLY IS TO BE ANSWERED 24/7.. BUT THE ANSWERING MACHINE REPLIED TO CALL BACK DURING BUSINESS HOURS. WHICH I CANNOT.. BECAUSE OF THE WORK I DO.. YOU MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT YOU.. I PAID THE $1.00.. AND CANCELED TEN (10) MINUTES LATER!!... BY EMAIL... BECAUSE NO ONE WAS WORKING AT THE TIME ANSWERING THE PHONES.. SO I COMPLETELY EXPLAINS TO "STOP"!!! CHARGING MY ACCOUNT AND DELETE MY CARD AND REIMBURSE MY FUNDS ASAP! THATY DIDN'T WORK... MY $1.00 WAS TAKEN OUT... 02/08/2017.. I CANCELED 10 MINUTES LATER.. THEN ON 02/16/2017 MY (SERVE./AM.EXPRESS CARD) WAS CHARGED $29.95.. I CALLED AGAIN.. SOMEONE TO ANSWERED.. TOOK MY INFORMATION.. AND SUPPOSEDLY CANCELED & PROMISED A REFUND... IN WHICH IT HAS NOT BEEN REIMBURSED YET!! IT'S ALMOST THE LAST WEEK OF MARCH AND MY (SERVE./AMEXPRESS.CARD) WAS AGAIN CHARGED $29.95.

• Ju

• Gl
      Jul 21, 2018

pls cancel my account and pls refund $29.99 pls

Aug 23, 2018

I WANT MY REFUND OF $38.08 THAT WAS AKEN OFF MY CARD AND CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.MY NAME ON THE ACCOUNT IS CHERYL TACKETT .THANK YOU