Myron A Grace / Embezzler

1 Euclid, OH, United States Review updated:

Myron A. Grace makes his living by ripping off investors/actors out of hundred of thousands of Dollars and their labor. He promises them fame and fortune in the film industy and leaves them with nothing but his lies after he bilks them out of their time and money.

He promises investors/actors to film his work in Cleveland, Philly, Salt Lake City, Hampton, etc. and nothing he promises ever materializes.

Comments

19th of Mar, 2009

Myron grace is a legitimate producer. These peeople don't even know him, they are liars.

• Tr
      16th of Jun, 2009

You obviously don't know much, "Annonymous" --

I met Myron about three years ago when I auditioned for a movie. We didn't make the movie, but we did act in "The Grace Show", the second time around. My name's Trina and I played Aunt Mamie. Not only did I - along with my then-husband and two of our children - do the full season, but I also edited the scripts, wrote scripts, and updated the website (under the guise of being his "Executive Vice President of Production"). For none of this did we get paid and he's since been emailing me, asking me to do more acting, for which I'd need to PAY HIM for the privilege! He also wants me to try to drum-up financing.