MyRentToOwn.com / trial subscription

US Review updated:

I attempted multiple times to call and cancel my subscription for myrenttoown.com because it did not give me the information that I needed to find what I was looking for. Multiple times I called the phone number listed and never could get anyone to answer. The trial ended and 49.99 was applied to my credit card on sunday and when I called the number, I got a message saying they were closed on the weekends. This site is a scam. They promise information to help you find a home and say that you can cancel anytime by calling the phone number but then noone answers and they take your money! Stay away from this site!

Am
Mar 19, 2017

Comments

• Mb
      Jul 16, 2017

I was tricked into buying the credit repair with the lie that it would get me into a home with in a few days. This was such a lie and the listings where bogus when I finally got to them after 5 call backs and over 3 days. 5 fake listings they put up there. The companies that actually owned the listing said they are not even rent to own, or rental options for that matter. It is so said that people are so low they prey on individuals who are already having a hard time. I pray Gods mercy on them.