MyRebates411.com / Online scam

Myrebates411.com seems to be a scam artist. I have and am still waiting for my two rebates that I sent over 5 months ago (rebate coupons were offered by Newegg.com; now with this issue, Newegg.com shouldn't deal with MyRebates411.com). I was very careful on both of my $20 rebates before sending, because I was well aware of the note that said something like any incomplete information can lead to disqualification. I check the status for both after 3 months, and one was okay, but the other was disqualified because of blank envelope, which didn't make any sense, because I made sure of all the required information by checking every one of them. I wrote them an email a few times, but never heard anything back. It's going on 6 months, and I still didn't receive any rebate check. It's a scam they are pulling, and they figure many will not send in their rebates and most who do send in their rebates will not complain if or when they don't receive their rebates (which is one reason why stores that are affiliated with myrebates411 do give our compelling deals on purpose). I suggest that you don't trust myrebates411.com for any reason.

Va

More MyRebates411.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ne
      29th of Jun, 2009

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for taking the time to post your kind review. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may of caused you. Also, we apologize for the delayed response. Nevertheless, we would really like to speak to you to see what we can do for you in this matter since the manufacture was unable too. At your earliest convenience please contact me personally at alex.a.villarino@newegg.com or via phone at 800-390-1119 ext 25040 so I may further assist you in this matter.

Sincerely,