MyPrepaidCenter.comvisa

I received a $250 card from this company as a reward at work. I entered the number of the website to activate the card and received a message that the information is invalid.

I tried the phone number provided and received the same message that he number is not valid. I tried for a long while to get a human on the line, but it kept looping back insisting I enter the card number.

After going through the loop a number of times, it finally transferred me to a hold position to wait for a customer service representative. After more than five minutes, a "person" came on the line and asked how I could help. They appeared not to hear me. I tried several times to speak to them, but the line kept being repeated. "How can I help you".

I determined the call was likely sent to a bogus recording where they pretend to not hear you. This appears to be some sort of scam that my company fell for. They paid money for a prepaid Visa and it is something I cannot use.

Jb
Apr 02, 2016

Comments

• St
      May 26, 2016

Totally agree. Website will not allow activation. Card is useless

Feb 03, 2019

@Stan Prus Rebates are LEGAL scams. They are worse than insurance companies. In the end they WILL pay if you jump thru enough hoops.
    I had the same problem.. OOOPS, they for got to allow you to prove you are not a bot. Go to LOGIN as if you already had an account (which you don't). There you can activate the card as long as you pass the "bot test". Nice try but we win.

Jan 24, 2017

nothing but a piece of crap. they don't work so the company don't have to pay

• Le
      Dec 29, 2018

I received $34.00 as a rebate from JCPenny, i keep activating the card but it deny telling Invalid, I called the number at the back, not even ringing, Is this a Scam, now I don't believe abouit the reward their promoting! Website is useless ! VISA card is a CRAP!

Feb 03, 2019

The fraud is actually against you AND the merchant who no doubt will be charged the $34. Hey Congress... take time out of your attempts to over throw the President of the US and do something about this fraud instead