MyPrepaidCenter.com — visa
I received a $250 card from this company as a reward at work. I entered the number of the website to activate the card and received a message that the information is invalid.
I tried the phone number provided and received the same message that he number is not valid. I tried for a long while to get a human on the line, but it kept looping back insisting I enter the card number.
After going through the loop a number of times, it finally transferred me to a hold position to wait for a customer service representative. After more than five minutes, a "person" came on the line and asked how I could help. They appeared not to hear me. I tried several times to speak to them, but the line kept being repeated. "How can I help you".
I determined the call was likely sent to a bogus recording where they pretend to not hear you. This appears to be some sort of scam that my company fell for. They paid money for a prepaid Visa and it is something I cannot use.
More MyPrepaidCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card activation 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card not accepted at stores listed on website 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa award card 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa persona gift card
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid visa debit card
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - discount tire rebate award debit
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa debit myprepaidcenter.com
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - coopertires award card 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - award prepaid card/unethical
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - customer service