MyPoints / Frozen Accounts
My husband and I each have accounts with MyPoints. We each have our own login information and use seperate computers. All of a sudden they have closed my account and frozen his without any notice at all. We both had several thousand points that we have accumulated from purchases and email clicks. We would like our accounts restored and our points restored. They did send me an email once I inquired about this saying that I had violated the terms of service. It clearly states that the member can have only one account. Not that more than one person in your family can't participate.
More MyPoints Complaints & Reviews
- MyPoints - account deactivated for no reason 
- MyPoints - Missing points 
- MyPoints - Bad service 
- My Points - Account arbitrarily frozen 
- MyPoints.com - It seems reasonable to say that MyPoints is a scam 
- MyPoints.com - each time I try to get help from the site, it says, I am suspended, but I can still earn points.
- MyPoints - my account deactivated mysteriously and I cannot get them to help me!
- MyPoints - visa $25 reward card (e-card)
- MyPoints - no response to tickets 
- MyPoints.com - not receiving points earned