Myphone / not working properly

1 Philippines Review updated:

I am having a nightmare since March 8, 2012. Myphone is turning me crazy. I bought QTV20 1423 in Siena Mobile World Corp, SM Megamal as a birthday presence to my daughter. Suprisingly when we just transfer files from other folder it always turn off. I sent it to service center twice for repair. More surprisingly knowing that they told me that the unit is low quality that's why it cannot transfer big files. I cant accept their explanation but anyway they are in a position so I went home. Again, upon reaching our house when I opened it and installed the sim cards Sim 1 cannot identify and when I made a call it turn off or the screen went black. Again I brought it to the service center nearest to our house wherein I demand for replacement because of the agony I;m dealing with that cp. After a week I followed up the status and the call agent told me that it's now ready for pick-up. I informed the agent to pls. tell the manager or anybody that I could talk to so that I can air my grief. They just told me to send my complaint to [protected]@solidservice.com.ph. I made follow-up phone calls, the same answer I've got "READY FOR PICK UP" and I said AGAIN? haven't I've told that I need a replacement? @(*#![protected]@()*& open my email if there is a reply hmmmm for God's sake up to now there's no answer. I wonder why???? is is because they are too busy answering the same complaint of mine? I promise to myself I will not buy Myphone anymore and I've told to my friends too. It's very disgusting.

Df

Comments

• Ms
      2nd of Jul, 2012

you probably don't know what you're talkin' about :) if you want a phone wherein you can save/transfer big files, then why the hell did you bought myPhone? why not buy an iPhone or BB instead? Lame ###. Cheap lang yang binili mo and you expect more from it? duh!

19th of Jul, 2013

my hubby bought Samsung S3 @ Siena Mobile World Corp SM malolos, after 7 mos my cp's always hanging and will automatically turned off, i opened the back and remove the battery, i noticed that there is no NTC sticker on it, i wonder now if the Siena Mobile World Corp is selling authentic gadgets or not!