myperformance / SCAM/unauthorized debit card charges

1 Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-338-7039/561-703-4154

I agreed to a $4.95 trial size acai berry pills to be charged to my debit card on 07-18-08. I NEVER authorized another charge to be done. Exacly 11 days later...On 07-29-08 this company...(myperformance @ phone # [protected]) charged my card another $74.95 without my permission... then on, 09-18-08 charged my debit card again without my authorization for another$ 5.95. All together they charged my card $$85.85. I only authorized $4.95 on 07-18-08. I want something done immediatly. I recently sent the product back with authorization after talking to Jake at ext...# 108 with auth #1300640, I sent it back on 09-25-08 and was told that I would receive my credit when item is received for full refund...I'm giving them little time and in the meantime I'm contacting the Better Buisness Bereau!I'm vey pissed!

Br

Comments

• De
      14th of Nov, 2008
    myperformance - Taking money from account

I have tried several times, without success, to get this company to stop taking money out of my account. They have been withdrawing about $6.00 from my account for the last 6 months, and I want it stopped. I was first sent product I DIDNOT order, and was charged for, then they started taking the money from my account each month. I would like the money refunded.
    Deborah Bobell