MyPerfectResume / absolute scam

New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I wanted to make a perfect resume and spent about two hours making it thinking that MyPerfectResume was a free service. When I got to the end there was a fee of $4 and then a high monthly cost for subscription. I realized there was an automatic subscription only after I paid $4. I contacted the company to let them know that I would like to cancel the subscription. I never got a reply. Few months passed, I already forgot abut this website and then I suddenly got charged $53! I'm so disgusted with these people! I tried to contact them, but no one ever replied, so I had to cancel my card. Beware!

Ch
Feb 25, 2016

Comments

• Li
      Feb 25, 2016

We're very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

Cancellation stops the auto-renewal. Once it’s canceled, we send a cancellation confirmation email for your records. There are times that auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team. Please contact us directly if you have any further issues. We will sent you a private message here to offer you further assistance.

Best regards,