Mypaydayangel.comBelieve that ive been scammed

1 Review updated:

I had Recieved a Flyer In the Mail From The Company Stating That I was Pre-Approved For 500.00 Dollars And They Included A Approval Number For The Online Application.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Riverton, UTI commpleted The Application And Gave My Bank Information And The page Dissappeared Im Concerned That My Account Will Be Tammpered With And Money Will Be Stollen From My Account

More Mypaydayangel.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• To
      Jul 11, 2009

Im Angry About The Situation I Just Hope That Nothing Happen To My Money

• Ju
      Jul 17, 2009

Well did you ever recieve your ;oan that you applied for

• Pb
      Jul 17, 2009

I too received a phone call from a foriegn person who told me that I had been approved for the loan. He said I applied online and that he was just confirming the information to submit the application. I asked him why he was submitting it because if I already did, he should already have that information. He gave me the story that he had to go over the information that I gave. Though I didnt rememeber applying with this company, I couldnt remember for sure. I went and confirmed the information for him. He gave me a loan ID and had me to got a website for mypaydayangel.com and put in the information. He asked me if all was correct. Then he told me to click submit. I did and waited. He said just wait for the approval to come up. I waited but had another call and had to put him on hold. The screen went to approved and then after a few minutes it switched right back to the application to submit again. I clicked back and the man was gone. The call was still connected but there was no one on the other line. He did tell me that once it was approved, I would see the funds within 24 hours. I questioned that because it stated within 1 hour. He said it was within 24. I was very concerned as I had a funny feeling about this and went to the website mypaydayangel.com and found the contact us email address. I emailed them yesterday afternoon and this morning checked my email and found that the email hadnt been delivered but was rather "delayed" in delivery. I then checked my bank account and there was no "DEPOSIT". I believe I have been scammed and am afraid that my bank account may be wiped out on my next paycheck as it is direct deposited. Has anyone received a phone number for this company. The man that called me said he was calling from United Lending Corporation and that they do the servicing for Mypaydayangel.com . Has anyone received their money from this company?

• Ga
      Jul 21, 2009

The very same thing happened to me a few days ago. I am also very afraid that I gave them information over the phone. I plan to close my checking account and re-open. Why would they call and do all of this and not call back? I also emailed them and I have not heard back. If you hear anything, please let me know. This was so strange.

• Ta
      Aug 14, 2009

I also had this problem and when I call the number back it's just an answering machine. I tried emailing mypaydayangel.com and it keeps coming back undeliverable. I too thought I was just confirming information regarding an application I applied to online I am scared what is going to happen to my account.

• Br
      Aug 20, 2009

the same thing for me i checked my account there were any funds. i called the number back there was just an answering machine those scheming ###.

Aug 25, 2009

Yes, I also had someone to call me from mypaydayangel asking personal information from me. I could barely hear what he was saying. He acted like I was going to get the loan in 24 hours. He ask me for my ss #, drivers license #, bank account and routing number. When he had me to go on the website to mypaydayangle, he said to ener the last four digits of my ss# and he gave me a loan id # which never went through, so he put another man on the phone and acted like that was his manager. The "suppusingly" manager had me to put in the same loan id # and when that did not go through they said that they would have to call me back because they were having technical difficulties. They are a SCAM and need to be stop before something really bad happens. I do not know what is going to happen to my bank account. I did give them the bank account that I never put money into, but still they still got all my private information and bank details.

• Br
      Feb 04, 2010

It was a nice experience for me. Someone called on this company and the good thing is I have recieve the money within 24hrs in my checking account.

Brad
    New York

• Rr
      Jun 14, 2011

THE SAME PEOPLE CALLED ME TODAY SAYING THEY WHERE FROM UNITED LENDING CORPORATION ALSO. SAYING THAT I NEEDED TO VERIFY MY INFO AND THAT THE MONEY WOULD BE DEPOSITED TODAY IN MY ACCOUNT. THEN HE TELLS ME NOT TO WORRY THAT THE MONEY WOULD BE DEPOSITED TODAY IN MY ACCOUNT AND HAS NOT BEEN DEPOSITED AS OF YET. THAT WAS AT NINE O'CLOCK THIS MORNING AND NOW IT IS 4:00 AND NO MONEY STILL HAVE NOT BEEN DEPOSITED INTO MY ACCOUNT. UNITED LENDING CORPORATION SHOULD BE AWARE THAT SOME SCAMMERS ARE USING THEIR COMPANY NAME AND WEBSITE STATING THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR A LOAN. THEY SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS OR TAKE RESPONSIBILITY THAT SCAMMERS ARE USING THEIR COMPANY NAME TO SCAM PEOPLE AND PUT A STOP TOO IT OR LIKE I SAID BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THESE PEOPLE. THESE PEOPLE HAVE CHANGED THE NAME OF THE WEBSITE TOO MYCASHPICKUP.COM NOW. THEY ARE NO LONGER USING MYPAYDAYANGEL. THEY ARE USING MYCASHPICKUP.COM NOW