Mypaydayangel.com / Scam

This location will take all of you your personal information and load it in their system with a promise of a loan and they never, ever call you back. Their contact information is not valid or correct. The email came back undeliverable. I am afraid that they have all of my personal information and this may be a scam.

More Mypaydayangel.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

25th of Aug, 2009

Yes, I also had someone to call me from mypaydayangel asking personal information from me. I could barely hear what he was saying. He acted like I was going to get the loan in 24 hours. He ask me for my ss #, drivers license #, bank account and routing number. When he had me to go on the website to mypaydayangle, he said to ener the last four digits of my ss# and he gave me a loan id # which never went through, so he put another man on the phone and acted like that was his manager. The "suppusingly" manager had me to put in the same loan id # and when that did not go through they said that they would have to call me back because they were having technical difficulties. They are a SCAM and need to be stop before something really bad happens. I do not know what is going to happen to my bank account. I did give them the bank account that I never put money into, but still they still got all my private information and bank details.

30th of Sep, 2009

i had the same issue with pay day angel said i got approved for money and ive never recieved im affraid that i got scammed also please stop this never thought this would happen but it has i think so far