Myord.comMN / DRI*Symantec

1 12 Tower Hill StreetLawrence, United States Review updated:
Phone: 978-682-9957

On my Nov Bill, I was charged $59.99 for DRISymantec
I see on my Dec bill I'm going to be charged 53.11 for Norton Renewal
Why am I being charged twice? Doesen't seem fair to me.
Would like an answer and refund, please.

Comments

• Ly
      17th of Oct, 2008

I have the same type of billing only it is on Visa of 46.72 US costing me 51.63 Canadian

• Ve
      27th of Oct, 2008

I have been unable to get the program to work and have been unable to contact anyone by internet or by phone. Please refund my money.

• Ru
      28th of Oct, 2008

send me my order number pls!

• Le
      29th of Oct, 2008

I was doubled charged for subscription. The first one was an early renewal on 08-08-08 via for a charge of $44.90 to DRI*TREND MICRO ORDERFIND.COM MN VIA Mastercard #3475.
    The recent billing received shows a charge of $44.95 to DRI TREND MICRO as an Automatic Renewal via my VISA credit card #3715. I would like to receive an explanation and money returned. Leo Duarte Home Phone (909) 823-5590.

I also cannot find a telephone number to contact someone.

• Ju
      17th of Nov, 2008

My norton 360 premier was paid by Edward Jones master card on 08-04-08.
    Your going to stop service on 11-24-08. What's your problem?

Judy Bossard

• Je
      24th of Nov, 2008

I ordered Norton 360 10/10/08-charged $69.98. On 10-/20/08 I was charged $52.99 for Norton Annual Renewal. Is this a double charge ?? Please let me know ASAP. Thank-you JEM

• Sh
      27th of Nov, 2008
    symantec www,myord,commn - charges I did not make
    symantec

I always use Norton Virus protection...Each time I renew Norton, there is a charge a little later from symantec, I did not apply for, I did not catch this until this month on my discover card, then I checked back on my past statements, and twice it has happened, first time was, 10-24-07, charges were $48.98...Then I ordered Norton this year, 10-10-08, and again symantec charged me $53.96 on 9-28-08, I want these charges removed from my card, NOW, or I will take action with this co...
    TOTAL CHARGES I WANT REINBURSED ARE...$102.94...NOW, IF NOT SOONER...
    Shirley Macey

• Pe
      28th of Nov, 2008

I ordered Norton 360 on 10/23, and was billed for it on a Capital One card. I did not order, but was billed for DRI generic Norton renewal on my Chase card. I inadvertently paid $59.99 for this renewal that I did not request thinking it was the Norton 360 that I had ordered. I expect a prompt refund to the Capital One card in the amount of $59.99 that I have already paid. Please respond asap. Thank you PLM

• Aa
      30th of Nov, 2008

PLEASE check on ALL charges to My acount-I believe I have been charged too much !!
    Aaron Blain Cundiff

3rd of Dec, 2008

SAME PROBLEM AS OTHER USERS; WHY AM I BILLED FOR THE NORTON ANNUAL RENEWAL FOR $52.99 WHICH IS OK BUTR THEN HIT WITH A CHARGE FOR $49.99 FOR DRI *SYMANTEC, THAT I KNOW I DID NOT ORDER.

Jon Hutchinson
    12/03/08

18th of Feb, 2009

I ORDERED THE DISK FOR 2009 & I HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT I ORDERED ON JANUARY 24TH. SOMEONE IS GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND. I WANT TO CANCEL THIS OEDER. PLEASE DEDUCT THIS FROM MY ACCOUNT. RIGHT NOW I HAVE NO PROCTECTION FROM SYMANTIC. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS GLOSAM2@ COMCAST.NET. THIS IS THE INFORMATION I HAVE---SYMANTIC PRODUCT SERIAL #IS 3WH3G893TTPV, ODER # IS 7714885 .I'VE CALLED SYMANTIC & TEY HAVEN'T SEEN ANY THING SHIPPED OUT. JUST THAT I ORDER ONE. PLEASE DO SOME THING ABOUT IT.
    SINCERLY. GLORIA SAMOLINSKI

please respond

help!!!1

• Mi
      15th of Mar, 2009

I want the charge of $66.98 credited back to the account it was charged to, ending w/5678 on my Visa...Post date-2-19-09..for DRIsymantec HP.. ref.#ending w/231295...I would like an explanation, I do not want any service of any kind except the credit back, and notifcation that it has been done. Thank-you!! mjmoore@q.com

4th of Apr, 2009

I ordered the Norton Symantec over the web, and now wish to cancel it. DRI Symantec www.myord, comMN on my credit card, dated as 3/15 transaction date. I have called three times, and get no reponse to the message left. JaneC, Newman enajliww@yahoo.com.

13th of Apr, 2009

I would like to know what this $58.98 charge on my credit card is for and where you obtained my credit card info. Why is there no phone number on the credit card statement to enable me to speak with a human? This website doesn't explain what kind of service you perform for the amount which I am being charged. Please advise. joanhstyer@yahoo.com Confirmation code 3e364

• Ko
      2nd of Sep, 2009

I too ordered Norton AntiSpy Wear. I ws charged 39.99 and 45.98. I looked the dri*symantec www.myorde.com up and talked to someone, I was told I would receive the 45.98 as a credit on my mastercard. This has yet to happen, so I went online to Norton, went to contact got a priority number called the toll free number and talked to a person. I was given a refund number this time and they said they would follow up to assure my money was credited. Hope this helps someone else!

• Ru
    Myord.comMN - Charges to my bank acct not authorized
    Maple-Leaf Mgnt.
    1115 Pawnee Trail
    Carrollton
    Texas
    Phone: 972-939-0049

Someone with Myord.com charged my bank account $34.99 two times. I have notified my bank that this is a fraud. I will pay for something I have no idea as to what it is. I will also noify the legal authorthy regarding your actions.

17th of Aug, 2016
    Myord.comMN - i did not order this all i did was update my norton and i also got charged for this also
    Millinocket
    Maine
    Phone: 2077313530

i was charged on my mastercard for 49.99 for myord.com mn all i did was update my norton, , what the hell is this...if this is the way norton works than ill get rid of norton also.d3cd7

• Ga
      17th of Aug, 2016

I renewed my Nortan Anti-virus and was also charged for this DRI*Symantec. I have no idaea what this is and DO NOT want it nor did I order it. I want this charge of $49.99 removed from my charge card.