Myord.com / Fraud of credit card

1 Dowagiac, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 279-782-3259

I was illegally charged on my credit card!!
$116.97, I have read all the other complaints about this company committing credit card fraud,
This is going to be reported to law enforcement agencies immediately!!!

More Myord.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Me
      19th of Jun, 2008

www.myord.comMN charged 39.99 to my master card. I did not order this product.

• Ba
      12th of Jul, 2008

I did order Norton on my visa card but it want down load without trying to recharge me again. The charge has already gone thru my bank. Will you please tell me how to get this to download or credit my visa back again. Thank you Barbara Smith

• Rg
      12th of Jul, 2008

My credit card details were stolen after ordering norton from myord. Lost £14oo.

• Ke
      15th of Jul, 2008

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY MY SAMS CLUB DISCOVER CARD WAS CHARGED TWO TIMES IN THE AMOUNT OF 2201.96 ON 6/16/08 AND 67.84 ON 6/16/08. I DON'T KNOW WHAT 9IS GOIUNG ON BEFORE I PAY THIS, WHICH I DON'T REALLY NTHINK THAT I'M GOING TO DO.

• Ni
      23rd of Jul, 2008

I PLACE AN ORDER FOR THE NORTON ANTIVIRUS FOR $39.99 FOR 2008. ON MY CARD STATEMENT I HAVE BEEN CHARGED THAT AMOUNT TWICE. WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THAT CHARGE.
    I WANT THAT TO BE CANCELLED AND A REFUND ISSUE TO MY CARD.
    I JUST WANT ONE ORDER NOT TWO.
    NICOLAS RIVERA

24th of Jul, 2008

I renwed my norton antivirus and charged it on a visa for 39.99
    got the bill & paid it.Now today got a bill from the visa card they have on my account and I am charged again for 39.99.I think Norton automatic renewed it again . They do have on it that I have 712 days left but I really just want it for a year. Can I get a credit to my credit card. Anna Lael

• El
      25th of Jul, 2008

I have a $59.99 charge on my checking acct. from DRI Symantec? What is it for? I didn't order anything from Symantec...

25th of Jul, 2008

I paid for your service on5/29 on my Master Card. I still have not received new updates and am still being told that I have not paid. Please correct the problem.Thank You, Jim Staehler.

• Ve
      30th of Jul, 2008

MY Norton Antivirus was charged on 6/13/08 for the amount of $69.98 AND i AM VERY DISPLEASED. I get more viruses than I ever did. This product have been very helpful for my computer. I thought I would atleast get a CD. Please refund my money. I have done business with your company before, but this time I am not satisfied. Velma Bennett

• Ve
      30th of Jul, 2008

correction this product has NOT BEEN VERY HELPFUL FOR MY COMPUTER VELMA BENNETT

• St
      6th of Aug, 2008

I paid for Norton antivirus, on 9/7/08 on my VISA card, but I still do not receive any protection. Could you please refund my VISA card for £52.98p please.

Yours sincerly Stuart Tibbs.

• Ji
      15th of Aug, 2008

I am having problems on HSBC Credit Card, seems to be a number of Purchases I DID NOT Purchase. Amazing how I was called some days two and three times wanting me to buy Insurance on my Card, I ended-up telling them not to call me again, that's it. Well guess what up and Happened on my HSBC Credit Card, I up and received a number of Purchases on my Card I DID NOT MAKE.

Amazing how they found some on their own and dropped them, yet kept one from one of the same places and promised me they would drop it TWICE and yet haven't. They are still drawing Interrest on that amount. One of those items is easy for them to find out who is the problem, because they dropped one for $89.00 on their own paid to AUTOTRADER.COM which they told me was on my Card and they had taken it off because it was a NO NO. But yet one to AUTOTRADER.COM for $44.00 is still charged to my Card. Now this is simple, they just check the AD and get the Phone Number of that seller from his or her ad.

What is sad, there is a $5.00 to OBAMA ONLINE BACKUP IL. The problems being, I won't let that ---- Obama pet my Dog, so I sure didn't send him $5.00 on my HSBC Card on 7/9

I have Nortan and don't recall when I purchased it, but I have a $77.44 Charge on my HSBC Card dated 4/16 with DRI Symantec HP CPC @www.myord.com MNMN
    And on my WaMu Card I have a $77.44 charge dated 5/20 through DRI SONIC SOLUTIONS Order Find.com MN

I just want to find out who it is and I'll handle the problem my self and the Law and Courts won't have to spend their time and Tax Payers money messing with whoever. I mean at my age, what do I have to lose, a few years, big deal.

• Vi
      25th of Aug, 2008
    Myord
    www.myord.com

Where in the hell is the product that I ordered. They claim to enroll you into the nroten protection and it is not on my computer at all. I am pissed and will call to find out if I will be taking this matter to court.

• Da
      12th of Sep, 2008
    Myord
    Georgia
    www.myord.com

I don't know how this company is never hear of them. They took money from my bank account for unknown reasons. It's fraudulent I'm upset time are hard out hear i don't need someone taking my money.

16th of Sep, 2008

I received a charge of $49.99 on my AAA Visa on 9/2/08. I did not order the dri symantec hp cpc that they said I did. Have notifierd AAA of the scam.

• Gw
      22nd of Sep, 2008

Have been unable to use service. Will NOT pay visa chg. of 5 6

.98. Please issue crso I do not have to take further action. GRC

2nd of Oct, 2008

I had to remove Norton Anti-Virus from my computer in order to install a new HP printer. I'm informed I can now re-install the anti-virus. How do I do that?

• Fl
      12th of Oct, 2008

I have been charges twice for $53.24. I have Norton anti-Virus they charged me on my Dicover card for $53.24 and the same day Dri*Symantiec Charged my Visa card $53.24. I did not order that from them. Would you please give me a credit on my visa card or I will have to dispute this further

• Le
      20th of Oct, 2008

I have two charges to my mastercard, one on 9-25-2008 and one 9-30-2008. The first for 69.98 and the
    second for 49.99. The second was applied in error and this charge will not be paid by mastercard as
    I am canceling that amount from my payment.
    When I applied on 9-25-2008 I did not get comfirmation so I assumed that it did not "work" so five
    days later I applied again. This was for the same computer so the second is not needed.

• Ad
      20th of Oct, 2008

I Had $38.52 taken out of my bank account for something I never ordered. I have no idea what it was for and the search on the transaction led me here.

• Am
      28th of Oct, 2008

i did not order anything from this place but my credit card was debited. i am going to start legal action towards this company. I dont even know what this is for???

• Cl
      7th of Nov, 2008

This is my third attempt to have you correct the double charge of my MasterCard account in the amount of $69.98 x 2, on July 26th, 2008. I had wanted your service but not to be over charged. Since there doesn't seem to be a way to contact you by phone or mail, I am at a loss as to what I should do. Please contact me by e-mail and help me resolve this issue.

• Pa
      20th of Nov, 2008

i purchased e-scan for windows 11/05/2008 but the software did not download on my computer so i return software on web site but i never received my money back to my visa card or account. I purchased another software called Deluxe Shield 2009 that downloaded to my computer, so please return my purchased money back to my visa card account. My phone number is 907-868-2810 my old number was 907-336-6301, i am in Anchorage, Alaska, e-mail is [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Mi
      22nd of Nov, 2008

To Whom It May Concern:

I believe I agreed to pay 39.99 for a years protection from Norton. I am more than willing to pay the amount agreed upon. I have no idea however why I was charged an additional 69.98. Until I am informed as to why I was charged this additonal amount I do not feel comfortable in paying it. Please contact me via E-mail and advise me of the situation as soon as possible.

• Da
      28th of Nov, 2008

I ordered renewal on 10/1/08 and my card was charged $69.99 and the next day my card was charged $64.19. I called Symantec the day after I received my statement and so far all I has received is the GREAT run around.

• Ke
      27th of Jan, 2009

This is directed to Symantec. I was billed twice for the Norton 360. upgrade in the amount of 69.98. Please remove one of the charges. Date of the double charges occured on 01/02.09.

• Va
      9th of Feb, 2009

I PURCHASE 1 DRI TREN FOR #23.75 ON 12-24-2008 AND I RECIEVED THE SECOND CHARGE FOR #49.99. WOULD YOU PLEASE TAKE OFF THE $49.99 FOR ME. THANKS

• St
      27th of Feb, 2009

I bought Norton for my daughters computer, now i see Myrod and Norton are both charging me for the same product. I did not authorize this company to withdraw money from my account

• To
      8th of Mar, 2009
    West Decatur
    Pennsylvania

I have a charge of 44.95 for something that i did not order. I order an antivirus and was charged for this but did not authorize another charge.
    I need to know what is going to be done about this. I have already been in contact with the better business bureau

• Il
      24th of Apr, 2009

I JUST RECEIVED MY CREDIT CARD BILL AND I WAS CHARGED 92.72 FOR NORTON 360 AQND I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THIS AND I DONT WANT IT AS I HAVE MY OWN PROTECTION. I WANT THIS CHARGED REMOVED FROM MY ACCOUNT AS I HAVE TALK WITH THE CARD COMPANY AND THEY TOLD ME TO SEE WHAT I COULD DO ABOUT THIS FIRST. AND IF ITS NOT LOOKED AFTER THEY WILL CHARGE YOU WITH FRAUD.

YOURS TRULY

14th of May, 2009

you guys charge me to my credit card$49.99 but i dint order to your company

• Yv
      17th of Sep, 2009

I placed an order of Norton Security, but did not receive it.
    Yvonne

• Mi
      4th of Nov, 2009

On 9/28/2009 I ordered an extra 25 gb.of on line storage that cost a total of $69.98.Then on 10/18/2009 I was charged a second time for $69.99.What is up with this?I will tell my Mastercard to refuse to pay this second charge.if this is a monthly charge for the back-up space I am going to cancel it immediately.

• Up
      24th of Nov, 2009

Myord.com is a fraud, beware of this company. Operates as "Digital River" and is billing credit card accounts with invoices that are not authorized.

• En
      8th of Dec, 2009
    Myord.com - Norton Antivirus
    Sweden

Cupo Normal (US$) Resumen Facturación (US$)

CUPO TOTAL : 2.500, 00

CUPO UTILIZADO : 30, 00

CUPO DISPONIBLE : 2.470, 00

SALDO ANTERIOR FACTURADO : 0, 00

ABONO REALIZADO : 209, 85

TRASPASO DEUDA NACIONAL : 0, 00

DEUDA TOTAL : 30, 00

PAGAR HASTA : 10/11/2009

N° de Referencia Fecha Descripción Ciudad País Monto Moneda de Origen Monto (US$)

TOTAL DE PAGOS - 209, 85

0710 ACV50000099405020945500 07/10 PAGO POR TRANSFER 0000 0, 00 - 209, 85

TOTAL DE COMPRAS 239, 85

2409 24692169266000631849838 23/09 DRI*Symantec 5734myord.com/sy US 209, 85 209, 85

1910 24492159291849597528451 18/10 7TRAVELSOLU 47226144253198 US 30, 00 30, 00

My name is Enzo Molina. I pay this but they sent nothing

My email is [protected]@gmail.com

• Co
      16th of Dec, 2009

I was charged 77.98 on my Master Card without ordering whatever this is???
    I am furious to say the least. Stop this scammer or who or whatever they are!!!
    My gosh, how sorry can people get!!! What is DRI*SYMANTEC ANYWAY???
    THANK YOU, MARSHA COATS MY EMAIL IS [protected]@aol.com if anyone at all can help me I would be grateful.

• Te
      1st of Feb, 2010

i had 47.00 taken out in december, then 77.00 again in january. cannot afford this, please refund the last amount. thankyou terry bell

• Ha
      13th of May, 2010

I wount the amount of 54.99 taking off card i did not ? I renewal was for 49.99.

• To
      3rd of May, 2011

i was charged and did not authorize $35.95 was deducted from my bank acct. my computer was being repaired when this was deducted from my acct.