Myord.com / Fraud of credit card

Dowagiac, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 279-782-3259

I was illegally charged on my credit card!!
$116.97, I have read all the other complaints about this company committing credit card fraud,
This is going to be reported to law enforcement agencies immediately!!!

Comments

Me
  19th of Jun, 2008
www.myord.comMN charged 39.99 to my master card. I did not order this product.
Ba
  12th of Jul, 2008
I did order Norton on my visa card but it want down load without trying to recharge me again. The charge has already gone thru my bank. Will you please tell me how to get this to download or credit my visa back again. Thank you Barbara Smith
Rg
  12th of Jul, 2008
My credit card details were stolen after ordering norton from myord. Lost £14oo.
Ke
  15th of Jul, 2008
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY MY SAMS CLUB DISCOVER CARD WAS CHARGED TWO TIMES IN THE AMOUNT OF 2201.96 ON 6/16/08 AND 67.84 ON 6/16/08. I DON'T KNOW WHAT 9IS GOIUNG ON BEFORE I PAY THIS, WHICH I DON'T REALLY NTHINK THAT I'M GOING TO DO.
Ni
  23rd of Jul, 2008
I PLACE AN ORDER FOR THE NORTON ANTIVIRUS FOR $39.99 FOR 2008. ON MY CARD STATEMENT I HAVE BEEN CHARGED THAT AMOUNT TWICE. WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THAT CHARGE.
I WANT THAT TO BE CANCELLED AND A REFUND ISSUE TO MY CARD.
I JUST WANT ONE ORDER NOT TWO.
NICOLAS RIVERA
An
  24th of Jul, 2008
I renwed my norton antivirus and charged it on a visa for 39.99
got the bill & paid it.Now today got a bill from the visa card they have on my account and I am charged again for 39.99.I think Norton automatic renewed it again . They do have on it that I have 712 days left but I really just want it for a year. Can I get a credit to my credit card. Anna Lael
El
  25th of Jul, 2008
I have a $59.99 charge on my checking acct. from DRI Symantec? What is it for? I didn't order anything from Symantec...
Ja
  25th of Jul, 2008
I paid for your service on5/29 on my Master Card. I still have not received new updates and am still being told that I have not paid. Please correct the problem.Thank You, Jim Staehler.
Ve
  30th of Jul, 2008
MY Norton Antivirus was charged on 6/13/08 for the amount of $69.98 AND i AM VERY DISPLEASED. I get more viruses than I ever did. This product have been very helpful for my computer. I thought I would atleast get a CD. Please refund my money. I have done business with your company before, but this time I am not satisfied. Velma Bennett
Ve
  30th of Jul, 2008
correction this product has NOT BEEN VERY HELPFUL FOR MY COMPUTER VELMA BENNETT
St
  6th of Aug, 2008
I paid for Norton antivirus, on 9/7/08 on my VISA card, but I still do not receive any protection. Could you please refund my VISA card for £52.98p please.

Yours sincerly Stuart Tibbs.
Ji
  15th of Aug, 2008
I am having problems on HSBC Credit Card, seems to be a number of Purchases I DID NOT Purchase. Amazing how I was called some days two and three times wanting me to buy Insurance on my Card, I ended-up telling them not to call me again, that's it. Well guess what up and Happened on my HSBC Credit Card, I up and received a number of Purchases on my Card I DID NOT MAKE.

Amazing how they found some on their own and dropped them, yet kept one from one of the same places and promised me they would drop it TWICE and yet haven't. They are still drawing Interrest on that amount. One of those items is easy for them to find out who is the problem, because they dropped one for $89.00 on their own paid to AUTOTRADER.COM which they told me was on my Card and they had taken it off because it was a NO NO. But yet one to AUTOTRADER.COM for $44.00 is still charged to my Card. Now this is simple, they just check the AD and get the Phone Number of that seller from his or her ad.

What is sad, there is a $5.00 to OBAMA ONLINE BACKUP IL. The problems being, I won't let that ---- Obama pet my Dog, so I sure didn't send him $5.00 on my HSBC Card on 7/9

I have Nortan and don't recall when I purchased it, but I have a $77.44 Charge on my HSBC Card dated 4/16 with DRI Symantec HP CPC @www.myord.com MNMN
And on my WaMu Card I have a $77.44 charge dated 5/20 through DRI SONIC SOLUTIONS Order Find.com MN

I just want to find out who it is and I'll handle the problem my self and the Law and Courts won't have to spend their time and Tax Payers money messing with whoever. I mean at my age, what do I have to lose, a few years, big deal.
Vi
  25th of Aug, 2008

Myord - Fraud and scam
Myord
www.myord.com

Where in the hell is the product that I ordered. They claim to enroll you into the nroten protection and it is not on my computer at all. I am pissed and will call to find out if I will be taking this matter to court.
Da
  12th of Sep, 2008

Myord - Fraud and scam
Myord
Georgia
www.myord.com

I don't know how this company is never hear of them. They took money from my bank account for unknown reasons. It's fraudulent I'm upset time are hard out hear i don't need someone taking my money.
Jo
  16th of Sep, 2008
I received a charge of $49.99 on my AAA Visa on 9/2/08. I did not order the dri symantec hp cpc that they said I did. Have notifierd AAA of the scam.
Gw
  22nd of Sep, 2008
Have been unable to use service. Will NOT pay visa chg. of 5 6

.98. Please issue crso I do not have to take further action. GRC
Ma
  2nd of Oct, 2008
I had to remove Norton Anti-Virus from my computer in order to install a new HP printer. I'm informed I can now re-install the anti-virus. How do I do that?
Fl
  12th of Oct, 2008
I have been charges twice for $53.24. I have Norton anti-Virus they charged me on my Dicover card for $53.24 and the same day Dri*Symantiec Charged my Visa card $53.24. I did not order that from them. Would you please give me a credit on my visa card or I will have to dispute this further
Le
  20th of Oct, 2008
I have two charges to my mastercard, one on 9-25-2008 and one 9-30-2008. The first for 69.98 and the
second for 49.99. The second was applied in error and this charge will not be paid by mastercard as
I am canceling that amount from my payment.
When I applied on 9-25-2008 I did not get comfirmation so I assumed that it did not "work" so five
days later I applied again. This was for the same computer so the second is not needed.
Ad
  20th of Oct, 2008
I Had $38.52 taken out of my bank account for something I never ordered. I have no idea what it was for and the search on the transaction led me here.