Myonlineguide.net / Withdrawal of Funds

United States Review updated:

This business is withdrawing funds from my financial institution even though I just started the 10 day free trial 2-3 days ago. I had understood funds would be involved if I chose to continue past the trial period. I find this business is using unethical business practices and when I went to their website to contact customer support my email letter disappeared when I tried to send it to them.

Comments

• Cl
      21st of May, 2012

would like to cancel also stop transaction out of my act.8139029204

• Do
      8th of Mar, 2013

they said they would add the money back they did the one but they toook out the second time and i told them i did not wont it.ould appricayte of they would piiinut my money back in my account. one amount of 59.95 and 24.95 they did once but they took out twicr on my bank statement. i would appricate if they will put the rest nack on my card or mail me the check please call 423-333-8966.
    donna adcox

28th of Aug, 2013

these people need to be stop i am unemoplyed right now ans i recieve 288 a week i do not need my money taking from me

• Wa
      10th of Nov, 2014
    Myonlineguide.Net - Credit card charged for $59.95 for what I don;t know.
    MY ON LINE GUIDE
    myonlineguide.net

Was charged $ 59.95 on my credit card for some type of study courses. I really could not figure it out. I never heard of this company and, for sure, didn't order anything. My e-mail address is" [protected]@charter.net "

• Ta
      3rd of Dec, 2014

i did not know about the 59.95 being taken off of my debit card what a shock now i cant pay life insurance because of this i live on s.s.i an this is fraud please return my funds asap i cancled any and all of these offers 2months ago so please do the right thing and replace my money either by money order or check before i move forward and contact the bb and the local police my name is tarina hacker contact # is 5806995286 my add is 2108 nw pollard lawton okla 73505 i do not want this product all i want is my money back now

• Ta
      8th of Dec, 2014

i want my 59.95 back who told you it was alright to take it after i canceled within the 1 0day period please contact me as soon as possible i have already contacted the local police and i am very close to contacting the better business b on this con you can not put it back on the card you took it from since i had it cancelled so send my check now and stop this before i gets out of hand you have no right to steal peoples money my address is 2108 nw pollard lawton okla 73505 my ph # is 580 483 5078 I WANT MY MONEY NOW SO PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP IM NOT PLAYING THIS STUPID GAME WITH YOU ITS EITHER GIVE ME MY MONEY OR FACE CHARGES IT DOSE NOT BOTHER ME IN ANYWAY COURT AND MORE MONEY OUT YOUR POCKET OR MY MONEY BACK