Myonlinecredit.com Affiliated Per This Company With Diamond Executives / Withdrew $149.oo from my checking account without my authorization, also got a charge of $26.00 for overdraft fee

1 UNKNOWN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 812-282-1486

I thought I had already submitted one complaint against this company but did not see it under complaints. Went on-line to get a payday advance which I did not even get through this company and they took $149.00 from my checking account which also caused an overdraft fee of $26.00. When I contacted them they told me they were just a go between, between their website and a company called Diamond Executives which give you credit to buy merchandise solely from them. This was not authorized it must have been attached to the original site then underhandedly tacked on while visiting site and filling out application which many sites I deleted my info if they seemed sketchy. They told me I w0uld have to write a letter to Diamond Executives regarding refund, they did not deal in cash, they were only the website for this company. I have written a letter, 8/12/08. Their address that was given to me is 140 Island Way, Ste. 241, Clearwater, FL 33767. I will not leave these companies alone until I receive my refund and my overdraft fees.

Comments

Bo
  14th of Sep, 2008

I agree totally. Diamond executives got me more than once. the first time they tried to take $149.00 and they bounced my account to the tune of $204, then after I had my debit card hot guarded, they decided to go anither route. They put thru an electronic check that said no signature required, and they got money that way. Now my rent is short and I am pissed. Soemone's gotta get these crooked people.

Cy
  5th of Nov, 2008

The continously take 19.95out every month.