myomed / billing

UT, United States Review updated:
Another company that will rip you off. I meant to order a tube of MyoMed and only supposed to pay the shipping, instead, because of boxes very small and already marked, whamo a $40 order. No contact via e-mail available. Called on Monday morning to cancel, money was already set to be debited from my bank account buy guess what, they couldn't find me in their system. Funny, they could find me to get my money but not to give it back.
Steer clear of these folks they are a big time RIPOFF
Me

Comments

Bo
  29th of Feb, 2008
I contacted your company I was cancelling my subcription and wanted all billings stopped but was informed a product MYOMED was already on the way and that I should return it with the signed form sent to me which I did.
I am surprised that up till now no refund has been made.
I will like you to please effect the refund of the $66.90.
Thank you.
Onewo, Boyi S
Mi
  21st of Mar, 2008
a while back i ordered MYOMED samples and after that i cancelled...seemed to be ok...a few days ago i see a charge on my bank statement from ULTRA RELIEF. which happens to be under the same company www.performanceproductsusa.com

i didnt even order this stuff and somehow there is a charge of 4.95 on my bank statement from them. these people steal. i dont care if its is only 5 cents shy of 5 bucks...fact is they stole it and i want it back. I advise EVERYONE who has been screwed by the company to go to BBB...the better business bureau and file a complaint to STOP them. the link is

and if that doesnt work just go to: www.BBB.com and start from there.
Do
  8th of Apr, 2008

myomed - Harassment & credit card charge!
Myomed
P O Box 971090
Orem
Utah
www.performanceproductsuse.com

Trey call me 4 to 5 times per day to discus future orders and I tell them I don't want them to call and to cancel any future orders. There product doesn't work well! I have far better products to treat my arthritis.

Don Gonser.

OREM, UT 84097
MYOMED- www.performaceproductsusa.com
Bo
  1st of May, 2008
I work for the actual manufacturer of Myo-Med. The company in question, Performance Products USA, was a reseller of Myo-Med. They purchased it at wholesale and then began selling it in online programs at three times suggested retail. Ultra relief is another one of their products. Complaints about these billing practices should be directed at Performance Products, USA, 3549 N. University Ave., Ste. 375, Provo, UT, 84604, 888-312-6551.

We have since cut them off as a reseller of Myo-Med to protect our legitimate resellers like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe. To find a reasonable source for Myo-Med without automatic subscription charges, consumers can visit www.myomed.com.
Wh
  27th of May, 2008
How about I sign up for the trial tube and I don't get in until 3 weeks later and they charge me 66 dollars. I was told to return the product before 5/30/08 for a refund. Today is 5/27/08 and I still haven't received the damn cream!!! How the hell can I return it and yall receive it on Friday and today is Tuesday and I still don't have it??!!!
Ma
  15th of Jun, 2008
I agree with everybody's complaints about Myomed... It is a major internet scam! I had to call my credit card company to not allow ANY more charges, including me. I really hope this company BUSTS and people go to prison for this.
Ar
  27th of Oct, 2008
This is a bunch of crooks using a "free" bait to hook you up and start charging your card; charged me $69.85 instead of $9.95! Who needs a sample at $70 per try?! Stay away from these criminals to avoid the hussle of getting your money back!