Myomed cream / False advertisement

1 614 East 10th StreetErie, United States Review updated:
Phone: 814 451-0496

I was completing a survey and of course it automatically goes into ordering samples. Well, I thought I was receiving samples, which I did, 2 little packets of cream (similar to BenGay). Approximately 2 weeks later I received a tube of this cream in the mail without any paperwork whatsoever and the return address was very difficult to read. Within the next week I received another one - packaged the same way. There was no paperwork to tell me what they charged or anything. The tubes were not sealed. I finally found the phone number and the "supervisor" told me there was nothing they can do. They charged me 56.0o for each tube. Is it made out of gold? I can buy a case of ben gay for that price. When I questioned the "gentleman" about sending it back, he in no uncertain terms told me that they will not take them back and I will still be charged 56.00 per tube, even though it was there mistake in sending 2 tubes within 2 weeks. I went around and around with this so called supervisor and he told me the only people that can help were the main offices which do not take customer calls. SO HOW CAN THEY HELP??? He kept saying he understood that I should not have received the 2 tubes so close together and I took that is them saying it indeed was their mistake. They are still not allowed to credit my charge card. The "gentleman/supervisor" quickly hung up on me. So I am out 112.00 for 2 tubes of whatever and cannot even send them back. Why are companies like this allowed to stay in business??? Why are hard working people like myself always ripped off?? I will never answer another questionairre as long as I live. Companies like this just make me sick by taking advantage of consumers who thought they were just trying out their product. The actual policy is printed so small you can't even read it. Thanks for letting me get out my frustrations. TO ALL INNOCENT CONSUMERS - STAY AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED COMPANY.

Comments

• Na
      29th of Apr, 2008

I accidentally put my home telephone number and address on the complaint registration. Can it be removed