Mymajicjack.com / Did not send order have been waiting 30 days

1 421 south downing st.Piqua, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 937-451-1744

I have not been able to receive or make calls because (I think) my mailbox is full. I've followed directions by dialing my complete number, hitting the * key and dialing 1234. That weary sound comes on and announces that I cannot make this call as dialed!!! Also, people call; I answer but can hear nothing. They later tell me, they called but couldn't hear anything!!!
I've tried unsuccessfully to get in touch with magicjack to no avail.
Where can I go to get in touch with the people?

Comments

• Te
      15th of Oct, 2008

all the above and i was charged 14900 for this mess

• Lo
      31st of Oct, 2008

I try to set up my magicjack and its telling me that my account is blocked . i cannot get to to a customer service, when you call its telling to order and trying to bill your card again. the public needs acustomers service number, this seems to be a ripoff

• Ed
      10th of Nov, 2008

Calls to my magicjack phone (602)539-4153 always get a busy signal. My computer is on not being used.
    Thank you. Ed Whitr

21st of Nov, 2008

i have tried very hard to set up my magic jack but to on available. I would like to canceled my magic jack service. I am mailing back my magic jack to the
    Magic Jack, P.O.X: # 6846, West Palm Beach, FL 33405.
    Please cancel my account #AI83744555 and the USPS Delivery confirm # 420- 10705- 9101- 8052- 1390- 7875- 3959- 24

21st of Nov, 2008

It would be great if some information would be send along with the magic jack so customers can have a phone number or some way to get in touch with a real person.
    I know 2 people who has this product and it works really well but i cannot get my to work.

• Fr
      24th of Nov, 2008

will you tell me if my majicjack will work with Windows Professional 2000. I don't see a customere service contact and the phone number listed above has been disconnected. Appreciate any guideance

• Bi
      28th of Nov, 2008

I am having troublle with my magic jack. I call hear nothing. People tell me they can hear me but i can not hear them. sometimes I can n ot get a dial tone. I have bought a new phone and it does the same thing. I have checked my fire wall but it is cleared to come thru/ Please helpo me.

• Be
      13th of Jan, 2009

If you are still trying to use your MagicJack, you may want to try a different phone. We had a Phillips cordless phone that was only a year old that we tried first. The MagicJack would not work with that phone on this computer, although it worked on my laptop. I believe it was a 5.8 GHz phone. I purchased a 6.0 GHz VTECH Cordless with 3 expandable bases & it's worked fine since. That's all we use. We can even take it with us when we travel & plug it into our laptop with wi-fi from whereever, to call friends & family as if we were at home rather than use all our cell phone minutes!

Also, there is an update available if the system you are running is Windows Vista. The link for the upgrade can be found on the bottom of this page... http://www.magicjack.com/9/customercare.asp

For those with problems purchasing, the MagicJack is available for sale at Radio Shack.

If you are in need of assistance from MagicJack personnel you can enter your question & get a response from a Live person with this link. http://www.magicjack.com/techchat/ I have not personally needed to use this feature, but I thought for those of you that are having issues this may be what you need. It also shows you typical issues & how to solve on the links below the chat.

We find this to be a really great product! I hope this information helps you! :D

• Tr
      3rd of May, 2009

the billed me then 3 mos later they tried to bill me again and now it saing its going to dirupt my services when I paid for it 3 mos ago, and they keep trying to get 46.80 out of my card.

9th of Jul, 2009

I recently purchased Magic Jack and am having some problems. I did not receive a manual nor do I have a telephone number to contact the company with my questions. Can anyone give me some suggestions.

Jim Grogan
    Jgrogan23@aol.com

• Su
      26th of Jul, 2009

I am trying to renew my yearly subscription and they want to charge me 39.99 as if i didnot have the magic jack. Can anyone help.
    goldens60@hotmail.com

• Mb
      9th of Nov, 2009

I paid for a two year plan now after one year they have shut me off. As James Grogan said there is no phone number or anything in contacting this company to see why. can anyone help
    Michele
    midobowen@hotmail.com

5th of Apr, 2010

I downloaded MagicJack top-day, april 5, 2010. They asked for a $3 charge to select your own last 4 digits. I did this and they have my credit card number etc., Then it said it couldn't verify thje card info, so they wanted another card number. I gave them this and again it stated they couldn't verify the numbers even with the security code givben on the back of the card, and now wanted another credit cartd number in order to charge the $3 for the last 4 digits of the phone number I selected. I didn't give another card number and then hit the "next" button. Wow!! I got the 4 numbers I wanted. So what happens to the two credit card numbers they obtained from me?? They must think I'm a sucker, the handwriting on the wall is "Identity Theft" as they have all of my info, name, address etc., I then immediately called my banks and reported the cards stolen so that they can not be used for any charges. If this happens to anyone else, you should do the same.

• Mi
      21st of Mar, 2011

The only complaint I have is I cannot call Barbados, I went to mymagicjack.com paid for international calls but i still cannot get through, my mom has retired there AT&T is very expensive. I have paid for international but cannot 246 area code through. I NEED HELP. I have no other complaints the invension is GREAT,

Thank you Magicjack.
    Colleen

• Pa
      13th of Mar, 2012

I am trying to renew my Majic Jack Subscription. I cannot remember the details submitted when I initially signed up. I spoke on line with different reps, who advised me what to do. I did everything; changed my email address and password, logged in, used my credit card, but I am still not getting through. When I click into my Majic Jack, I am still seeing that my account needs to be renewed. Could some one please help me. I am getting very annoyed now.