MyLuvCrush.com / Refund

CA, United States Review updated:

Taken $9.99 from cell phone account for membership i did not use and do not want. Requesting Refund Please Thank You.
Je

MyLuvCrush.com
Western Australia
Australia
www.myluvcrush.com

Sent numerous codes to get on, tried to use one, need to send mobile no. to logon. Waste of time and concerned about being billed on next phone a/c. You've got to be so sharp with these monkeys.
Mi
  20th of Sep, 2008
Everytime you mail me and tell me you have someone has a crush on me come and see you take me off on agoose chase. So if you cant help don' t maile back. Have a great day. Myself and your senders do not know what is going on.
Is
  24th of Sep, 2008
An amount of $9.99 has been posted to my cell phone bill last month for some 'horoscope' subscription and incoming texts. Hey, it's not this small amount, but it's the sneaky way it's collected and charged that's irritating. Please stop these texts and billing at once, and I need a refund. Bill Gates didn't become Bill Gates doing the same kind of business like yours, in case that's what you're aiming for! Piece of advice: STOP EATING AND FEEDING YOUR CHILDREN OUT OF THE KIND OF MONEY YOU'RE GETTING FROM THIS STUPID SCAM!!!
Ra
  8th of Oct, 2008
i interd the pass word and number and it didint work
Ta
  20th of Nov, 2008
Stop smsing me please...!I did apply at first but was an accident i have tried continuosly to sms stop but doesn't go through and the sell no also doesn't work .
So
  31st of Mar, 2009

MyLuvCrush.com - unsolicited service
soniairis54@yahoo.com

I was charged a data amount on my Verizon bill that I did not approve. When I finally contacted a Verizon agent they said that it was from a text messaging service/horoscope service www. myluvcrush.com. They charged 9.99 per month since October. How can I get my money back? The Verizon agent to unsubscribe me. I had not accepted the message I always erased it. I did not know that we had to reply inorder to unsubscribe. A prompt message to this would be greatly appreciated.
Pa
  1st of May, 2009
please i demand a refund of all my airtime you have taken for the stupid "love crush" sms' youve sent, they are pretty much useless to me. i want to sign out and unsubscribe.
Cl
  11th of May, 2009

MyLuvCrush.com - getting charged for services i do not want and would like to get removed from my invoice
7 sturgeon
Kitimat
British Columbia
Canada
Phone: 250-632 -7751

I have had my phone plan changed to bare minimum service. I have been recieving charges from a couple of sources "skilltothrill.com" and
"luvcrush.com". I do not want this service and furthermore I don't know how to contact the company to talk to some one about back charges and cancelling the service NOW!! Any help would be appreciated.

Clint Marshall
Bi
  12th of May, 2009
Dear ###, have you though of contacting the company themselves???

ON THE VERY FIRST PAGE IT SHOWS YOU HOW TO OPT OUT

Cancelling skill2thrill.com was a bit more challenging, I actually had to click "PRODUCTS AND PRICING" (which was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay difficult) to see how to opt out,

Have you no common sense?
Ta
  1st of Jun, 2009
We at Mobile Messenger would like to assist you with your concern or complaint. If you need assistance in regards to being unsubscribed or other related issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please call 1-866-390-6184 Monday to Friday 0600 – 1800 US Pacific Time or email blog@sms-helpdesk.com
Mc
  7th of Apr, 2010
What useless messages they send and what an underhand way they go about charging- shame on you, get an honest job that dosen't rip of people.
St
  17th of Jul, 2011
i agree myluvmycrush used $9.99 from my account that i did want to use and never will, i would like a refund for this behaviour