MyLovCrush / Terrible experience

1 New Zealand Review updated:

Somehow lovecrush got my cell ph number and are sending messages that i neither read nor subscribed to. While online a child of 10 years old kept getting this blinking "mulovcrush" or something. To get on with what she was doing she clicked on it which gave her some pin or code. Thats when she said the messages kept coming. Unbeknown to her what it was. This is an offense in our country. This site continues to target little kids who have no idea what it means by clicking on the site.

Formal complaint will be laid if we hear anymore of this site in NZ.

Vk

Comments

• Le
      17th of Jul, 2008

Good luck trying to find it. Unfortunately, my bet is that the company doesn't really exist. Almost all cell company clients are at risk of being sent unwanted text messages akin to spam in e-mail. If you want to not receive them, get text messaging disabled through your service.

• Ta
      20th of Sep, 2008

cansel me stopsending me mymesseges on thisdays

• Ta
      20th of Sep, 2008

cancel me

• Ca
      20th of Feb, 2009

I completely agree with these complaints as I have been receiving this "mylovcrush"Thing on my computer and, as I am not exactly computer litterate, I don't know how to shut it down. I end up having to shut off my computer in order for it to be gone. I am in Nova Scotia, Canada. Please stop sending this to me---I'm a senior.