Mylifesignmail. Mylife.com / stealing money from my account

when i receive my bank report i saw that this website had stolen money from my account.this kind of website should not be allowed.even the people who are on their website are scammers.
i hope that this matter be under investigation.

Mylifesignmail. Mylife.com

Comments

• Ge
      Oct 13, 2010

Your site has been unblocked.
    Please resend your message.
    Thank you.

Oct 13, 2010

please resend your message.

Oct 13, 2010

Your address has been unblocked.
    Plrase resend your messags.

[protected]@assiduous.info

Your site has been Unblocked.
    Please resend your message.
    GeorgeKerster
    [protected]@lafn.od

[protected]@comcast.net
    Your address has been unblocked.
    Pleade resend your message.
    Thank you.

• Mi
      Oct 17, 2010

THIS PERSON IS A SCAMMER FROM MY LIFE.COM
    HIS NAME HE GAVE IS TONI ALMEIDA.AND HE SAID HE IS FROM LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.
    THIS IS A REPORT FROM MILAGROS PALISOC
    I HOPE YOU WILL PUBLISH HIM TOO ON YOUR COMPLAINTS BOARD.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Dec 07, 2010

I, too, got cheated. I agreed to a charge of 11.95 and instead was charged 71.70. If I can help in any way to get this cleared up and my money back in my account, please let me know.

• Li
      Jan 10, 2011

my computer is hard to pull-up "any" hotmail/e-mail service.so i have to cancel {anytime} rather than pay for a service i rarely use .my family has no problem{s} but they don't use MYLIFE so I thank you for your effort.sincerely, LILLIAN GROSS

• Li
      Jan 10, 2011

same as above!

• La
      Jun 18, 2013

www.mylife.com has told me in the past that Michelle was trying to contact me which I have found to be full of lies. You see a few years back, Elizabeth took Michelle (My Daughter) to Manchester, CT to live far from me. I did a bad thing when I signed adoption papers to have a man who married Liz and adopt Michelle. When www.mylife.com contacted me that Michelle was trying to get ahold of me, I couldn't believe it and I wrote to her at the last known address that I had for Michelle. I even sent her a print out of the page that mylife.com sent to me and she never wrote to me so I knew it was an upsetting but expected heartbreak. You see Michelle is my daughter thru my blood and I still love her even though she hates my guts and will not listen to reason. She is now married to what I believe a lawyer so she is being well taken care of & that attorney should know that there are 2 sides to every story and so far she has only heard her mothers side of the story. She will have to answer to the big judge someday soon and he is now here on Earth.

• On
      Jan 20, 2014

I am receiving so many "guess who is looking up your info.." from MYLIFE..thru all my emails and the name isnt even mine.. I dont even know how they got my info. I've never even been to that site.. I checked once and the ages and last names were a joke... they need to stop harassing me cause this is bull****!!

• La
      Jan 20, 2014

My son I believe is jealous of my wife and I with our credit score being much higher then his that he figured out a plan to steal from our checking account using accounts that he filled out applications using my name but his address and also "Bill Me Later" along with "Pay Pal." He some how bled almost $1, 000 with the help of "Bill Me Later" with monthly withdrawals from out checking account from Feb. of 3013 thru June of 2013. In the month of June, 2013, I happened to notice two withdrawals of $100.00 each and asked my wife about the withdrawals and she didn't know so we took the matter to the bank and since it was within the time period, they ordered the funds to be reversed to our account and we started checking our account back to Feb. when the withdrawals started. We contacted "Bill Me Later" & they denied that they did anything wrong & refused to refund the money of $779.00. We/I sent them proof that we collected over time and still they will not refund our money. We contacted an attorney and was told that it would cost us more then the amount that we would be getting back.