MyLife.com / mylife.com web site

Feb 19, 2018
I logged onto MyLife in Sept. 2017 for free trial period. Canceled it on-line 3 days later as useless. After see year-end report on my A-xpress card, I found they have been charging me $14.95 / month up to and including 2/5/2018. Filed a dispute wit A-xpress to charges refunded.

Today MyLife rep. (poor English) told me that MyLife does not have a "free trial period" and that once you sign up on-line you get automatic renewal, like it or not, and that my record shows no call or on-line cancellation.

Well apparently there was a cancellation, because I see one refund in Nov. I referred today's conversation to A-xperss to supplement my dispute. Rep said these on-line companies are known for these tactics.

My experience with A-xpress has been that "no-one messes with them". If they get enough complaints, they will terminate business with them.

I guess it's buyer beware.."be sure to check your CC bills to make sure they have not tricked you.
Updated by Rover61, Mar 14, 2018
BBB took care of my complaint about MyLife.

N  14th of Mar, 2018 by
My life,
I cannot find the web site for customer service and I want to cancel my subscription. My name is:Carolyn Eggers and my email address is: carolyneggers@att.net
I am going to cancel my automatic renewal subscription with PayPal. I will also send a email requesting to cancel my subscription.
Carolyn Eggers