mylife.com / mylife.com web site

1 Whitehall, PA, United States Review updated:

I logged onto MyLife in Sept. 2017 for free trial period. Canceled it on-line 3 days later as useless. After see year-end report on my A-xpress card, I found they have been charging me $14.95 / month up to and including 2/5/2018. Filed a dispute wit A-xpress to charges refunded.

Today MyLife rep. (poor English) told me that MyLife does not have a "free trial period" and that once you sign up on-line you get automatic renewal, like it or not, and that my record shows no call or on-line cancellation.

Well apparently there was a cancellation, because I see one refund in Nov. I referred today's conversation to A-xperss to supplement my dispute. Rep said these on-line companies are known for these tactics.

My experience with A-xpress has been that "no-one messes with them". If they get enough complaints, they will terminate business with them.

I guess it's buyer beware.."be sure to check your CC bills to make sure they have not tricked you.

• Updated by Rover61, Mar 14, 2018

BBB took care of my complaint about MyLife.

Ro
Feb 19, 2018

Comments

• Ca
      14th of Mar, 2018

My life,
    I cannot find the web site for customer service and I want to cancel my subscription. My name is:Carolyn Eggers and my email address is: carolyneggers@att.net
    I am going to cancel my automatic renewal subscription with PayPal. I will also send a email requesting to cancel my subscription.
    Carolyn Eggers