mylife.com / unauthorized charges
In February 2009, I signed up with MyLife.Com for $60 in hopes of finding old classmates. This site turned out to be a waste of good money. Then, in March of 2009 an amount of $19.95 was charged to my bank card. I had been traveling and thought that I must have lost track of a receipt.
BUT - in April a charge for the same amount of $19.95 was charged to my bank card.
I tried calling the number listed next to the charge with the name of SavingsAce. The number was totally automated and wanted my card number to get any kind of response. But the automation kept repeating the numbers back to me out of order, so I just hung up after several tries.
I immediately called my bank and went in to sign dispute papers. We canceled my card. I found this Web Site and see that I am not the only person with the very same problem.
Let's get these guys and hopefully even our $60 from MyLife.
More mylife.com Complaints & Reviews
- mylife.com - scam internet website 
- mylife.com - scam 
- mylife.com - scam & privacy violation 
- mylife.com - rip off 
- mylife.com - has my personal data 
- Mylife - deactivation of mylife account
- Mylife - extortion, libel and slander violations.
- My Life - inaccurate information
- Mylife - public page
- mylife.com - background check