Mylife Reunion / I want my money back

1 KS, United States Review updated:

does anyone know how to unsubscibe or for that matter even how to log in they withdrawed money from my account i didnt authorize it i want my 36 bucks i can't even find a place to login i sure as hell dont want to register and let them takre more

Comments

• De
      5th of Feb, 2010

I was charged an unauthorized fee of $60 on my credit card on 1/6/10.

• Hc
      17th of Sep, 2010

Try calling 888 704 1900. I received a $77 refund already in my bank

• Hc
      17th of Sep, 2010

Try calling their customer service number at 888-704-1900. Took me three repeated calls as my first two were hung up on. It can work if your persistent...

• Bu
      28th of Sep, 2010
    mylife reunion - Will not refund automatic payment

The website My Life (formerly Reunion) took an automatic payment from my bank acct. Less than 2 weeks after the withdrawal I requested that the service be canceled. I was told that they do not issue refunds. So I am stuck with a 12 month membership that I do not want. It is a worthless service.

• De
      30th of Sep, 2010

Contact your bank and put a stop payment on the automatic withdrawal. it may cost you $28.00 but it will stop that company from making any further withdrawals.

16th of Nov, 2011
    mylife reunion - unauthorizad charges
    mylifereonion

for over a year mylife reunion has been withdrawing $38.00 every 3 mos . i have called them . they say they will cancel . i have never authorized thi company to withdrawn anything