Mylife Reunion Dating / fraudulent charge
On November 5, 2010 I received an email saying I had Premium Membership in the Mylife reunion dating site. The charge appeared on November 6, 2010 in the amount of $24.95. I have tried several times to see who is looking for me and they always suggest I become a premium member. This is very upsetting. I notice in the other complaint the amount charges is different. The amount of $24.95 does not show up in any of there advertisement cost charts.
More Mylife Reunion Dating Complaints & Reviews
- mylife.com - scam internet website 
- mylife.com - scam 
- mylife.com - scam & privacy violation 
- mylife.com - rip off 
- mylife.com - has my personal data 
- Mylife - extortion, libel and slander violations.
- My Life - inaccurate information
- Mylife - public page
- mylife.com - background check
- [Resolved] Mylife - Unauthorized charges to my debit card