MyLifefraudulent billing

Mi Mar 11, 2016 Los Angeles, CA Review updated:

Avoid this company at all costs! This is a scam! For a detailed account of my issue with this company, please visit www.yeagerm193.wordpress.com. I am a blogger, so they messed with the wrong person as I will let the public know details about this company through my writing. In short, they charged my credit card four charges of $95.40, all of which were unauthorized. I had signed up for a small one-time fee years ago, and suddenly, I find out I had been charged almost $400 worth of unauthorized charges. I have filed an official complaint letter with 19 different places (attorney general, FTC, BBB, even Congress and news media) about this issue, and I intend to fight until someone does something to stop this nonsense. This company is taking advantage of so many people, and it must stop, even if that means shutting down the company. MyLife still owes me $95.40. I've had to fight for almost 2 months to get three of the four charges refunded.

Comments

• Je
      Jan 25, 2017

Your experience is common.

Go to this webpage to start exposing Mylife and invite others to join.

Using one's personal data (excluding public records) is a malicious activity that can be classified as a felony.

This website needs to be terminated by State and Federal government.