MyLeisureSavingsClub.com / mislead about gas rebates

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

Representative told me I would receive $120.00 in gas rebates, just for signing up. I received rebates for $5.00 per month @ 1 per month, which leaves $ 60.00 in rebates I am not able to use. Also I am required to mail-in for my $5.00 rebate each and every month. It has not been 30 days yet but I have already been charged $2.95 for this hoax. After 30 days they want to charge me $29.95 per month. After the whole gas rebate lie, I WANT YOU TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION TODAY AND LOOSE MY NUMBER---

SIGNED

MEMBER # 3932550

Comments

• Ta
      6th of Mar, 2009
    MyLeisureSavingsClub.com - cancelatopn
    My Leisure & Savings Club
    Colorado

I don't want this membership or even the trial. I've seen things like this before & I'm not interested. I just wanted to join a mystery shopping company. Not a bunch of other things I don't want, or can't afford.

• Jl
      14th of Mar, 2009

I do not want this membership. I think we were scamed.

• Br
      24th of Mar, 2009

i brittany ralston do not want to join this club

• Pa
      30th of Mar, 2009

I Patricia Shelter am not now nor ever was interested in joining this club, or any of the other ones. If my card is charged with a cost for this, I shall "SUE!!!" who ever it is that I need to. From the janitor to the president! On this leisure thing and/or this smart shopper thing as well. I am here for the mystery shopping job, no more. Thank you for your time.

• Cy
      30th of Mar, 2009

I just want to cancell my membership

6th of Apr, 2009

I want to cancel thisclub membership. I am not interested and never have been. Your telemarketers are too pushy and don't give you a chance to get a word in edgewise plus she lied about the free gas. I do not want to see any charges on my credit card or you Marjorie Williamswill ber reported.

• Je
      16th of Apr, 2009

I dont want the memebership or the free trial offer. There is nothing in my area for discounts. Membership #3649971

• Je
      16th of Apr, 2009

I dont want memebership.

• Ro
      17th of Apr, 2009

I do not want this club.I wish to cancel.Membership #3656946 Robin Hill

• Re
      25th of Apr, 2009

CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP, I NEVER ASKED TO JOIN LEISURE SAVINGS...YOU OWE ME $1.00 POSTED ON MY CHECKING ACCOUNT 4-22-09 DOBACZEWSKI, REBECCA 93 BRANDENBURG DRIVE FALLING WATERS WV 25419 MEMBER NUMBER 3661791

• Re
      25th of Apr, 2009

your na rip off

• Mr
      1st of May, 2009

i want to cancel my membership and i keep trying to send them an e-mail an it doesn't work so i want my membership cancel my name is paul estrada

• Br
      18th of May, 2009

My name is bradley tipekis, out of GA. I wanted to cancel my membership. I DO NOT WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS CLUB. SO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP.. already, you are charging me TWICE..!!! CANCEL !! CANCEL!! CANCEL!!

• Sh

Please cancel my membership Joyce Young

16th of Feb, 2010

Please cancel my Membership I do not want the membership #3950401

9th of Mar, 2010

I, Madelyn Soto, would like my free trial and membership thereafter cancelled immediately. I feel that I will not benefit from this membership and I will seldom have use for it. Please be so kind as to submit my request immediately, I refuse to pay for a membership which will be of no use to me...My email address is "[protected]@aol.com" and the membership account is 3961109. If you need any other information besides my name and account number please advise me through the address I have listed...

Sincerely,

Madelyn Soto

• Me
      16th of Mar, 2010

I don''t want your membership keep your junk mail and welcome packages

• Al
      28th of Mar, 2010

this a fraud

• Al
      28th of Mar, 2010

i do not want this membership. cancel now