MyLeisureDiscount.com / no answer of phones and redirection to nonexistent website

1 PO Box 26637, 85068Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-877-9621

I used the telephone number provided and was redirected to the internet site. The internet site was not accessible.

Comments

• Ra
      20th of Feb, 2009

my name is raynette l shibata. i want your company to cancel my account with you. I did this before and now your company has charge my credit card again with the same thing that I ask to cancel before. Now I want this to be a final time that I ask for.I don't want to see another charge on my credit card angain.!!!

I WANT THIS CANCELLED AS OF 2/23/09
    AND SMART SHPPER ALSO. MY WIFE DID THIS BEHIND MY BACK, USING MY CARD, WHICH I DID NOT AUTHORIZE. i GOT THROUGH TO SMART SHOPPER AND MYLEISURE, AND THEYSAID THEY ARE BOTH CANCELLED.
    SMART # 016032742
    LEISURE# 016032724
    IN THE ABOVE EMAIL IT STATES YOUR COMPANY DID NOT CANCEL THE 1ST TIME.
    I DO NOT WANT A SINGLE CHARGE PUT ON MY CARD FOR EITHER OF THESE AS OF 2/23/09

CANCEL NOW 2/23/09
    NO MORE CHARGES ON MY CARD

• Cs
      23rd of Feb, 2009

cancel my account, i did not sign up for you to begin with and now you are charging my credit card. cancel

• Pw
      26th of Feb, 2009

The Smart Shopper and My Leisure Discount are related. They both charge from the same information source. If you buy something online, and receive a further money saving or $dollars back offer, it will be these type companies. There will be fine print about the charges they will make after 30 days, but it's easy to miss, and once you push the "accept" or "more info" button, it's gone.

Eventually a call to their number will get through to cancel. They will cancel and refund your card if you demand it. ALWAYS get a confirmation number, note the date, and get the operator name.

• Do
      27th of Feb, 2009

I was not aware I was saying "Yes" to two separate clubs, Leisure Savings AND SmartShopper with two separate charges. I did not care for either as I looked them over.Unfortunately I did not write down the date of the initial call, as the month began when the call was made, not 2 weeks later when the information arrived. I was not informed that, that was how it worked. When I called to cancel I was 10 days beyond the month date. I had been billed $29.95 -twice for each club.
    The gentleman taking my call said I need to "accept responsibility for my actions." The charges stand.
    I feel duped!

28th of Feb, 2009

I WANT THIS STOPPED. YOU HAVE ALREADY CHARGED MY CREIT CARD ONCE AND I WILL AUTHORIZE NO MORE BE TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT. MY MEMBERSHIP NUMBER IS 3578463. I QUIT WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS.
    ANN VANDEVENTER

• Ra
      2nd of Mar, 2009

i demand that these people stop taking 30 dollars a month off my credit card, my name is randy e. kinney and my stepson got ahold of my card and authorized this crap and they have taken this off of my card the last 3 months, they dont answer their phones and i want this stopped NOW

• Va
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Hey i did not sign up for this thinging. Please cancel my account!! my membership number is 3577863

• Tr
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I do not want this membership and would like to please cancel AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. My membership # 3578036. Thank you.

• Tr
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Do not want membership. My membership #3578036.

• To
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I believe my credit card company offered me a free $150 gas card as a result of paying it off early, which in turn I was transfered to a very fast talking person who promised that if I cancelled some kind of smart shopper prescription in 30 days I wouldn't be charged. My address was confused and I never received anything, therefore I don' t even know who to call to cancel!!! Another fast talking man with an accent called and asked me to clarify my credit card # by telling it to him (can you believe this) supposedly in an effort to send the information to the correct address needless to say 30 days are up and I have never received any information. Just like the rest of you I am being charged mthly and am unable to reach anyone. This can't be legal in this day and time, there has to be some justice for hard working honest people. I owe everybody!!! And I'm trying to pay them and keep a roof over my head now. I am being robbed repeatedly and can't do a darn thing about it???

• Mi
      4th of Mar, 2009

I want my account canceled. This whole program is a joke and a scam! DONT EVER CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD AGAIN! tHE ABSOLUTE WORSE PROGRAM I HAVE EVER SEEN! THERE BETTER NEVER BE ANOTHER CHARGE! 207992

• De
      4th of Mar, 2009

hi, my leisure I have tried over and to contact you by telephone but could not get any responses.I WOULD TRULY LIKE TO CANCEL THE MONIES YOU CONTINUE TAKING OUT OF MY CHECKING. MY MEMBERSHIP# IS3482735 .Please be advise to cancel this account immediately. Name Derrick Harrington 1360 Cason Olfield Rd. Morven N.C.28119 If you donot remove it from my account I will contact the Better Bureau Thank you. Derrick E. Harrington

9th of Mar, 2009

i would like this membership cancelled asap!

• Is
      13th of Mar, 2009

My name is Ismarcel Vargas and I need this membership to be cancelled at once. I did not sign up for this crap! AGAIN DO NOT CHARGE ME NO MORE! 3/13/09

• Lo
      14th of Mar, 2009

My name is Lora Khatcherian and your company tricked me. You told me I would get a gad card for being a good customer and now I'm receiving savings club papers and I have not signed up for this club but they have charged me with membership fees. I want this cancelled RIGHT NOW!!! I am not paying one cent to this I have never agreed to this program or club. My membership number is 3606573. I will contact the Better Bureau if my account is not cancelled and you charge me again!!! I remember the phone conversation very well and have it recorded I did not agree to this!!!

• Ki
      14th of Mar, 2009

I told the girl I wasn't interested as soon as she started to add on all of the additional offers . Now I think I'm going to have to to close my account to stop them from taking my money.

• Er
      16th of Mar, 2009

It seems I as well as a number of other people are having the same issues with my leisure discount. I have on several ocasions tried to stop this insanity from this company. I have even gotten a confirmation number for cancelation eventhough I wasn't sure exactly what this company was providing. I have never received anything from this company. I don't even have a member number. I was sucessful in talking with these folks or someone however, they continue to withdraw monthly fees from my account. For anyone interested I have two additional phone numbers you may want to try. 866-428-1754 and 800-293-1155 The only way I know to stop them is to communicate this problem to the Better Business Bureau. My name is Ernest Midgette, E-mail EAMidgette@cox.net

• Ba
      20th of Mar, 2009

how do i cancele this, i tryed calling the number and did not get anywhere