mylegalrefund.com / scam

1 Florida, NY, United States Review updated:

I was contacted by this company and they advised me that I would get a refund in 30 days I never signed a contract with them and they decided to charge my card 549 I asked them why they would charge my card when I never agreed to anything I ask to speak to there attorny and they have not given me a call back I have disputed the cc with chase and I an waiting the refund was suposed to be given back from a timeshare scam that I was involved with this company had my credit card number if you ask me they are all involved with cvs creative vacation solutions. Do not give them a credit card number these are other companies I have went with universal marketing scam american marketing group scam and timeshare pro scam they said they would help me they just took my money.

Mz

Comments

• En
      19th of Aug, 2008

Idid not autorize that debit

• Jl
      23rd of Feb, 2010

My legal refund is not a scam. My name is Mr. Loosen and i just received $28, 000 back on my credit cards thanks to the people at My Legal Refund. There are there to help you, and are in no way affiliated with CVS or any timeshare company, as they got my money back from CVS and 5 other companies that scammed me. Finally there is someone to trust with all this mess!!! Go My Legal Refund!!!

• 16
      6th of Sep, 2010

I My Legal refund is not a scam than why have all their numbers been discontected and they tried to scam me out of my money twice saying that the first check never cleared when I have proff it did. They have lied to me several times and will never call me back.

• Be

Refund - Computer acessories
    Karachi
    Pakistan

Ordered bluetooth speakers cost of 420 with delvery
    They r not working on battery chrged it for 2hours as mentioned on the box but no backup of battery and the product in pictures is different from the product delivered so kindly make it a change as this non chargable speakers are of no use for me
    Thankyou