Myjabill.com / extra money taken

1 Tarpon Springs, FL, United States Review updated:

i was charged $14.00 for just answer which is acceptable, but MyJabill.com is charging me $28.00. That is not an authorized charge, so please correct it. thank you.

Comments

22nd of Feb, 2010

i asked you people to fix my email i can get ti the email but not open it and you people charged me 70.20 and did not fix my computer it is still the same i cant get into my emails to read please refund my money my account is [protected]@yahoo.com if you email me do it on the verizon.net site [protected]@verizon.net or just refund my money joan laraio

22nd of Feb, 2010

i asked you people to fix my email it wont open when i try you charge me 70.20 last month 1/28/2010and it still doesnt work please return my money [protected]@yahoo.com vut do not send me a email there because i cant open it send it to [protected]@verizon.net thank you joan laraio

23rd of Feb, 2010

I asked a question which should of cost £11, but it cost me a further £10, total £21. Please could you sort this matter out for me and refund my money.

• Kr
      26th of Feb, 2010

I AM NOT JUST ANSWER JUST ANOTHER PERSON COMPLAINING MY PHONE NUMBER WAS POSTED AND I AM PISSED PLEASE STOP CALLING ME!!!

sidney.[protected]@gmail.com

I had an enquiry about a GPS malfunction and I was refered
    to one of your engineers and he could not help me. I then took it back to my supplier and it was changed. My problem was solved, You are still billing me despite me emailing you that my problem was solved and I also paid the engineer who tried to help me. PLEASE STOP BILLING ME!!! and send me a confirmation that you have received this instruction.

Sidney I Suttner

27th of Aug, 2010

PLease stop billing me, as I wil have no future GPS problems

27th of Aug, 2010

No answer to my complaint yet!!!